How many eggs have you found?

PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
edited March 2022 in General Discussions
I know there are some pretty good egg hunters out there, I have found 4 so far.  But I have gotten more than 20 sashes so far, I was selling those for 20 eggs each, but a Guy today bought 14 sashes for 30 eggs each.  He said he had 1000 eggs.

How many eggs have you found?  Write it out or just click a button if you are shy.

@Kyronix ; would be interesting if you could tell us how many eggs have been turned in so far!
  1. How many eggs a day do you find?21 votes
    1. What are eggs?
      14.29%
    2. I am not participating in this event.
        4.76%
    3. less than 50 eggs a day.
      23.81%
    4. 50 to 100 a day.
        9.52%
    5. 100 to 200 a day.
        9.52%
    6. 300 plus a day NOOBs
      38.10%
Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.

Comments

• Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,019
    edited March 2022
    316 normal, 3 rare. I've looked for eggs for a total of maybe 5 hours, maybe not quite that long.

If you average it out, I'm probably picking up an egg every minute or so.

I was going to tease @AmberWitch because my first 5 turns in to the monk resulted in 4 different candle colors. Then UO's RNG woke up and now I have 12 candles in 4 colors. Ha Ha..ha.hahhha.....nargh.

Edit: Been 22 minutes since my post. Went and picked up 28 more eggs. So yeah, it's just about 1 min per egg. Found 2 rares in that run though, both 2075 and 2076 . I love UO's RNG. Oh, and we can make that 13 candles in 4 colors.
    -Arroth
  • ArchangelArchangel Posts: 460
    Pawain said:
    I know there are some pretty good egg hunters out there, I have found 4 so far.  But I have gotten more than 20 sashes so far, I was selling those for 20 eggs each, but a Guy today bought 14 sashes for 30 eggs each.  He said he had 1000 eggs.

How many eggs have you found?  Write it out or just click a button if you are shy.

@ Kyronix  would be interesting if you could tell us how many eggs have been turned in so far!
    I'll equal the 30 eggs x sash... 5 would be nice! 
  • MerusMerus Posts: 656
    In about 4 hours of playing I have done the spawn twice (small group less than 8), I have turned in about 150 eggs and kept 4 rare colored ones, and I have 3 of the bright pink bunnies.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    edited March 2022
    @Archangel    I'll PM you Monday, we have enough that are doing each spawn today, have 6 new sashes and 15 mins till next one. Too busy selling eggs between right now.  :)

I have 60 Demonic belts still,  will trade those for eggs also,  Stuff is on LS.  Bring eggs to tonight's EM event!
  • AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 630
    edited March 2022
    316 normal, 3 rare. I've looked for eggs for a total of maybe 5 hours, maybe not quite that long.

If you average it out, I'm probably picking up an egg every minute or so.

I was going to tease @ AmberWitch because my first 5 turns in to the monk resulted in 4 different candle colors. Then UO's RNG woke up and now I have 12 candles in 4 colors. Ha Ha..ha.hahhha.....nargh.

Edit: Been 22 minutes since my post. Went and picked up 28 more eggs. So yeah, it's just about 1 min per egg. Found 2 rares in that run though, both 2075 and 2076 . I love UO's RNG. Oh, and we can make that 13 candles in 4 colors.

I refuse to read this. ;)
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    a friend asked me on Friday how many eggs I had collected.
    I counted them up (based on the rewards I had already collected)
    and that amount was 3 times what he laughingly asked.
    I tried to keep track of how many I have collected since then
    but I quickly lost track.
    I don't even want to know right now.
    I have gotten more candles, parrots, butterflies
    and yesterday I started going after the hedges.

I spent so much time gathering eggs,
    that today I had to take a break.
    I'm still recovering and don't want to overdo it.

==============

Today it has given me time to reflect on when my niece & nephew were little.
    My dad would hide the easter eggs in the yard.
    I would keep the little ones away from the patio door,
    but my chihuahua would peak under the curtain.

when dad called out to the kids to find eggs,
    he told me to take Maycee and he would take Dalton.
    we were done in under 5 mins.
    dad asked why we had twice as many as they did.
    Maycee shouted out "Cooper was cheating."
    Cooper showed her where they all were at.
    we all had a good laugh.
    and the next time he hid the eggs,
    I took the kids and my dog into the bedroom,
    but she sniffed them out, even though they were plastic eggs lol

(I have been thinking about this every day while hunting eggs.)

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    I first time I hid the eggs my kids found about half of them,  I was running over them with the lawnmower or finding them in plants for weeks.

Then I just sat them on top of the ground and on top of things no hiding,  they still would not find them all.