Is this an illegal name?

- Ballbag Biggins

I figured if there is an item called a "Bagball", I could take some liberties & give it a cute hobbit last name.

So what say you?

Comments

• vortexvortex Posts: 200
    Popps will not like it
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Maybe Bagball?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Teabag maybe but that name would only offend a person looking to be offended.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    Ah the first world problems of the snowflake world.... 

@Victim_Of_Siege - the word victim offends me! Or wait... maybe it's siege.... no no no... it's "of"!! Yes that word has been used to call me an S O B so many times that it offends me!! I have reported you!! 

:D :D :D  
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    edited March 2022
    If the word scrotum offends you you really need help or you just hate sports.
  • keven2002 said:
    Ah the first world problems of the snowflake world.... 

@ Victim_Of_Siege - the word victim offends me! Or wait... maybe it's siege.... no no no... it's "of"!! Yes that word has been used to call me an S O B so many times that it offends me!! I have reported you!! 

:D :D :D  
    Your smiley's offend me. they threaten my crankiness. I reported you 3 times, since you put three of them. *goes to tell some kids to get off'n his lawn*
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

:D 
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    Here's a name that is illegal - Eggsplosion. I just tried to make a toon this name as you can guess to hold eggs temporarily.I know you cant have 'gm' or 'em' in the name - hence why I didnt name him Egg Man. What am I missing in this name that is causing it to not be allowed?
  • GraceGrace Posts: 148
    Eggsplosion the osi is my guess. 
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    Anything with "OSI" isn't allowed regardless of surrounding characters
    I just typed "osi" in the search for the UO Player Wiki and got 25 pages of hits, maybe @Mariah needs to ban all those pages, JK.
    ah ty ty :D
    Does the big smile here look like more of LMAO face to you guys?
    Thats what I use it for
    I don't click the picture thing - I just type the colon and the capital D and when I hit post - I think ah crap
     :) smile
    :D LOL or LMAO