your best spot for eggs?

my is new haven farms and all over the new player area. find a lot of rare eggs there. were yours at. and good lucky ever one

Comments

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Literally everywhere including drops on two waves of spawn and I still saw someone complaining the drops cost too much
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    I hit up the areas around the fields that pumpkins were found in.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    edited March 2022
    I still suck.  I have found 3 in 4 hours searching and people tell me where to go and I go and nothing.  I get mine from the spawn.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    I get 50 to 70 per hour. Someone like me might be getting them before you. It takes a while for the eggs to respawn.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Ya we have some pretty good gatherers on LS.  They are selling them fast.  I'm trading sashes for eggs. Returning players can turn eggs into pet scrolls just by running around.  Some are doing overland Trade Orders to get eggs.

This is a very fun event for many players.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • RinerRiner Posts: 355
    I like New Haven run around the whole island collecting eggs by the time I finish a round they seem to be respawning. Good Luck!
  • stevensteven Posts: 74
    yea but there is  a crazy spot out there we dont know about or people dont want to share it lol
    I haven't really had the opportunity to give this a good try but has anyone found that picking up ground spawn, like reagents has improved the amount of eggs?
  • ArchangelArchangel Posts: 460
    Yesterday before sleeping I did  a quick sweep of the  usual places.. in 20 mintues I had 60 fresh eggs in my backpack, so yes, they are spawning decently... (and also, everyone was asleep)
    edited March 2022
    @Archangel I want that list of usual spots!

I did experiment some with picking up ground spawn. In an area I had found 1 egg north of Malis I cleared all the ground spawn and kept it clear for an hour, gather 40 - 50 of each reagent but didn't see another egg. So, doesn't seem to help. 
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    My house at the crossroads i just run east and west in forest and find plenty I assume everyone uses cnrt shift
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • ArchangelArchangel Posts: 460
    McDougle said:
    My house at the crossroads i just run east and west in forest and find plenty I assume everyone uses cnrt shift
    yup, ctrl shift is your friend!
  • Other people's backpacks is a good spot.  I've found plenty there.

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• Queen_MumQueen_Mum Posts: 95
    Other people's backpacks is a good spot.  I've found plenty there.

*cookie hugs*  and thanks for the 'tip' ...
    *A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away*
  • AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 630
    Other people's backpacks is a good spot.  I've found plenty there.

Victim's backpack is the best.
  • Other people's backpacks is a good spot.  I've found plenty there.

Victim's backpack is the best.
    That wasn't my backpack and those weren't eggs ;) 
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• KinshipKinship Posts: 1
    New Haven has a few spots that seem to spawn quickly. Northwest side of the island and then the east corner near the brigand spawns.