Thank you Dev's!

Seriously, I really love the Spring/Easter stuff sooo much and everyone else is loving it too!

Also, I got an Easter egg spawning at my house, awesome. :)

Comments

• OnixiaOnixia Posts: 81
    I agree!  I gotta catch them all!
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    I was JUST going to come here to post this...seriously this is a great event so far. I am going a bit cross eyed having to toggle 25 eggs individually to turn them in! lol but the rewards are really nice. Wish the candles actually had the name of the virtue on them but I am determined to get 2 full sets.

The quest chain was, as always,  really well done. I know that we always figure it out SO fast but it's still a blast.

Now to find the elusive bunnies! Yellow and Pink already in my stable.

SO yes, thank you Dev's, again for a pretty darn amazing event.

• poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    Larisa said:
    I was JUST going to come here to post this...seriously this is a great event so far. I am going a bit cross eyed having to toggle 25 eggs individually to turn them in! lol but the rewards are really nice. Wish the candles actually had the name of the virtue on them but I am determined to get 2 full sets.

The quest chain was, as always,  really well done. I know that we always figure it out SO fast but it's still a blast.

I am going a bit cross eyed having to toggle 25 eggs individually to turn them in!

I had no idea that eggs could be "turned in" someplace for Rewards....

Where can one turn in the Spring Fever Eggs and for what Rewards ?
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    Lol - come on now popps... do you really expect anyone to believe that for as much as you post on here? There are several threads on here and stratics about the rewards. Just another troll post.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    keven2002 said:
    Lol - come on now popps... do you really expect anyone to believe that for as much as you post on here? There are several threads on here and stratics about the rewards. Just another troll post.
    I must have missed those Posts then.... can you please provide Links to them ?

What are the Rewards possible and for how many eggs ?
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    What are the slayer type for the bird things at champ spawn i forgot to lore them
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    edited March 2022
    popps said:
    keven2002 said:

Look it up yourself! There are ONLY about 5-8 threads on it. 
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    popps said:
    keven2002 said:

From my notes:
    Dor the monk of the Virtues, Moonglow Lyceum

Obtain 25 Curiously Adorned Eggs - A virtue Candle

Noreen the Horticulturist - New Mag Garden
    Obtain 3 CAE - A Masterfully Grafted Sapling (water it)

Bertom the Rare Parrot Breeder - Eodon Nr Macaws
    20 CAE  - An Eodonian Parrot egg (hatch it, put on a perch)

Matthew the Lepidopterist - hedge maze, nr Skara road
    5 CAE - a glowing chrysalis (2x click to hatch a whimsical butterfly)

• JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 883
    popps said:
    Larisa said:

I am going a bit cross eyed having to toggle 25 eggs individually to turn them in!

Beyond pathetic 
  • VioletViolet Posts: 368
    edited March 2022
    What I'm really loving about this event, from observation, is I am seeing people participate who do not participate in the ToT or Champ Spawns.  This content feels very inclusive and I think that is a great thing for the game.  

So, thank you Devs for a great event!
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    popps said:
    Larisa said:

Beyond pathetic 
    Wait for the we need more storage post to begin...
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    I said that yesterday! I am going to need another castle for all this stuff! Thankfully I have one ;)

But no I am not going crazy with the eggs....tempting! But there are just too many so I am just going to save the *Rare* ones  whatever they may be. I know UO Cah has them but how do they know which ones are rare?? It only started yesterday!

I will have a full set of candles, probably spend a LOT of eggs on hedges. Butterflies are pretty so those will probably be next and then hopefully lots of purple parrots. Just wish they kept the name when you put them on a perch. Should say Eodonean parrot the parrot, not A pet parrot the parrot...so yeah kinda disappointed that they loose the unique name.

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    edited March 2022
    I can't phatom  a shard that is nor talking about these events.  Maybe he is playing the offline version.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • ArchangelArchangel Posts: 460
    Great job Devs! I've had a great time following the thread and I really like hunting the eggs and the rewards are nice! Champ spawn also nice and inclusive, thanks!!!  :)
    Larisa said:
    But no I am not going crazy with the eggs....tempting! But there are just too many so I am just going to save the *Rare* ones  whatever they may be. I know UO Cah has them but how do they know which ones are rare?? It only started yesterday!

I'm sure you will find in 30 days or however long it takes you, that our information regarding this content is 100% correct. :)  2553-1 would be your shade of egg.

We started collecting eggs on Yamato at their server up continued to several other shards including our main shard of Chesapeake, a full 24 hours straight.

In this time we amassed A LOT. So many that we had the possibility to get at least 20 of each common color.   Add that in the fact that we get crowd sourced information (with screenshots) from some of the very wonderful people in our discord channel (750 members and counting) and we are pretty darn confident when we present information such as this.

We work VERY hard to bring the players of UO accurate information when new content is released.   

I get that...but there are a few *Rare* colors that you state are rare that I have gotten more of then the ones you state are common.

So all I say is time is the best thing for determining rareness.  I will not say you are 100% correct...but you might be close.

Larisa said:
    I get that...but there are a few *Rare* colors that you state are rare that I have gotten more of then the ones you state are common.

So all I say is time is the best thing for determining rareness.  I will not say you are 100% correct...but you might be close.

So you're saying your single limited sample size holds more weight then extensive sample sizes from multiple people combined?

edited March 2022
    Violet said:
    Larisa said:

So you're saying your single limited sample size holds more weight then extensive sample sizes from multiple people combined?

No she is verifying UO RNG works!   :D

I'm lucky with hedges, Bought 8 tonight and 4 were rare.  

750 people in one place, but but UO is dying according to some...  :D

Thanks for the website!
    edited March 2022
    Violet said:
    Larisa said:

Thanks for your website, but please don't put words in other people's post's and for decency's sake don't toot your own horn over "extensive sample sizes" when it was done over the period of 1 day... the first of a month to come.... It's unbecoming.

I have a few egg colors not mentioned in you page and a butterfly's hue (1917) that's also not in your page (and I only have 3 butterflies). So as awesome as your  input is and laudable your effort, it just happens to be incomplete through time. But it is a nice and useful BROAD SAMPLE GUIDE, not the Bible, so let's just chill a bit.

I can't see why you seem offended at the very logical and always wise suggestion that indeed TIME is the best measure for determining rareness, especially with a quite capricious RNG which could click into a different paradigm the next second, . 

Now mathematically it might seem reasonable to surmise that the25xx are normal, the 12xx and the 19xx are uncommon, the 27xx are rare, and the 20xx are uber-rare

Again , thanks for the great work over the whole CAH!  <3
    Exactly. I am not hating on your site, I use it quite often...but like archangel...one person in less then a day gets multiple items that 750 people didn't get in 2 days?  I have gotten several eggs and hedges that are not listed on your site....so if like I said, one person in one day got things 750 people DIDN'T get in TWO days....that tells me we need time.

Time is your friend, thank you for all that you do, honestly....because I do the same thing with my group of friends and it's time consuming so please do not get offended.

Larisa said:
    Exactly. I am not hating on your site, I use it quite often...but like archangel...one person in less then a day gets multiple items that 750 people didn't get in 2 days?  I have gotten several eggs and hedges that are not listed on your site....so if like I said, one person in one day got things 750 people DIDN'T get in TWO days....that tells me we need time.

Time is your friend, thank you for all that you do, honestly....because I do the same thing with my group of friends and it's time consuming so please do not get offended.

We have plenty of 1917, that is just our sample size for that color for the first day not including what others have submitted.

We don't have all egg styles listed next to each hue but we do have all egg styles listed at the top of the egg chart, It's a lot of work adding 285 individual pictures, but we do believe we have every hue listed.  If you think we are missing a hue, please tell us which one.  :)  

edited March 2022
    Many of us are soooo busy on LS.  The egg gathers are gathering the collectors are buying eggs.  Everyone is getting the items from the egg vendors.  I set a 30 timer on spawns.  I trade sashes for eggs and spend that 30 minutes buying stuff with the eggs.  Non stop activity.

This is lots of fun!
  • JepethJepeth Posts: 509
    I’ve really enjoyed seeing players out in the world hunting these eggs. Quests that force us out of our regular routine are super welcome. I also collect runes to seer and EM decorations and in hunting these eggs I’ve rediscovered a lot of old stuff that had passed out of knowledge. 

In particular I love the virtue themed candles and the parrots. My church is going to need multiple sets of everything.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited March 2022
    comment removed
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
     :D 
  • SoldahouseSoldahouse Posts: 129
    I took the time to log out of UO to come here and post my big Thank You. I love the butterflies and candles. I love that i dont have to fight to get great deco items. Can we do this again next year and maybe have all kinds of mushrooms, different style birds, new colored butterflies, like hue 1100 and we can have that hue on mushrooms and eggs. I love this style of quest and i love the rewards. Great job thanks so much. 
    Violet said:
    Larisa said:

We have plenty of 1917, that is just our sample size for that color for the first day not including what others have submitted.

We don't have all egg styles listed next to each hue but we do have all egg styles listed at the top of the egg chart, It's a lot of work adding 285 individual pictures, but we do believe we have every hue listed.  If you think we are missing a hue, please tell us which one.  :)  

<3 
  • Seriously loving this event. Collecting eggs all over the worlds makes me happy every time I pick them up. Thank you so much!
  • LouveLouve Posts: 13
    I took the time to log out of UO to come here and post my big Thank You. I love the butterflies and candles. I love that i dont have to fight to get great deco items. Can we do this again next year and maybe have all kinds of mushrooms, different style birds, new colored butterflies, like hue 1100 and we can have that hue on mushrooms and eggs. I love this style of quest and i love the rewards. Great job thanks so much. 

Fully agree. I love this type of event and I am a huge fan of deco items. I join the chorus of thanks! <3
  • Its sooo nice with events that goes on at many locations so we can run around all ower the lands or have a number of locations like we did in Tokuno not long ago. And  variation of the rewards, Both useful and deco ! Thanks Devs! :)