My guess is Wednesday

If the patch with everything ready was there set for Monday i assume we'd have seen something from uo.cah with info on the new goodies 
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• VioletViolet Posts: 368
    Well considering we aren't clairvoyant and nothing has hit test center, there isn't anything for us to post yet.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,033
    They may have the Bunnies or Birds first.  So the Dungeon and Spawn may be a while.

All of it looks fun from the pictures.  :)

I hope Wednesday.  I heard that @Victim_Of_Siege dated a girl named Clairvoyant.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,969Moderator
    Violet said:
    Well considering we aren't clairvoyant and nothing has hit test center, there isn't anything for us to post yet.

I understand that Sooo much!  My information, like yours, comes from publish notes and test center. You're not the only one expected to be clairvoyant.
  • I'll go with Monday since it's the last day of April.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Pawain said:
    They may have the Bunnies or Birds first.  So the Dungeon and Spawn may be a while.

All of it looks fun from the pictures.  :)

I hope Wednesday.  I heard that @ Victim_Of_Siege dated a girl named Clairvoyant.
    Maybe the bunnies or birds our newest pets i didn't see any statues 
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,174
    I was trying to find the locations of the dynamic quests..one is New Mag...obvious...I thought one was Nujelm...one might be tokuno....Kyronix said the week of the 21st which is SOMETIME next week...

Don't care when, just care because I am tired of doing the same things over and over. Tried to run a few guildies through  a quest last night and they had fun up until the simon color floor puzzle.  It was something different. I need something different lol. 

Larisa said:
    I was trying to find the locations of the dynamic quests..one is New Mag...obvious...I thought one was Nujelm...one might be tokuno....Kyronix said the week of the 21st which is SOMETIME next week...

Don't care when, just care because I am tired of doing the same things over and over. Tried to run a few guildies through  a quest last night and they had fun up until the simon color floor puzzle.  It was something different. I need something different lol. 
    I think the hedge maze would be fun but so many unused locations maybe restore despise and use it 
  • Larisa said:

image.png 1022.2K
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

I don't expect different results, which is why I hate doing the same things over and over...tired of Scalis, tired of Roof, tired of peerless....if we took breaks in between and did other things it would be nice but it's like *Oh hey guys I farmed 4864634863416 Medusa Eggs lets go!* Uhh..lets not! 

Once we did a really cool thing and did a few medusa, a few dreadhorn, a few travesty, a few lady mels and ended the night with a harrower...THAT was fun...not the same thing over and over. Glad to see that there are 4 new dynamic quests..yukio was horrid....loved the quest line, the story, that was great....but I never want to see another kappa or deathwatch beetle again! 

Can't wait for new stuff, which is why I am thrilled with NL and I will be playing NL regularly.

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,140
    Larisa said:

Amen @Larisa! I get it that some people want a break after events go back to back but I've been itching for something new to focus on for about 3 weeks because as you eluded to going something like Lady Mel or Medusa is cool for a change of pace but since they've been around so long and most people have done them quite a bit before those things quickly become a chore.

I feel like the dynamic champ will be first since it's Spring Fever and today is the first day of spring. Guessing that level 1 will be colored bunnies so everyone will have a chance to massacre bunnies again like we did in TerMur during the Holmes Abomination event. I'm ready!
  • ArchangelArchangel Posts: 460
    Larisa said:
    I don't expect different results, which is why I hate doing the same things over and over...tired of Scalis, tired of Roof, tired of peerless....if we took breaks in between and did other things it would be nice but it's like *Oh hey guys I farmed 4864634863416 Medusa Eggs lets go!* Uhh..lets not! 

Once we did a really cool thing and did a few medusa, a few dreadhorn, a few travesty, a few lady mels and ended the night with a harrower...THAT was fun...not the same thing over and over. Glad to see that there are 4 new dynamic quests..yukio was horrid....loved the quest line, the story, that was great....but I never want to see another kappa or deathwatch beetle again! 

Can't wait for new stuff, which is why I am thrilled with NL and I will be playing NL regularly.
    Just reading Kappa, deathwatch beetle or Yomotsu makes me wanna puke, what a tedious burnout!  :s
    Archangel said:
    Larisa said:

Just reading Kappa, deathwatch beetle or Yomotsu makes me wanna puke, what a tedious burnout!  :s
    I thought the whole yukio quest line was perfect I started a new character on cats and was 6x 120 bu end selling earrings etc 
    keven2002 said:
    Larisa said:

Amen @ Larisa! I get it that some people want a break after events go back to back but I've been itching for something new to focus on for about 3 weeks because as you eluded to going something like Lady Mel or Medusa is cool for a change of pace but since they've been around so long and most people have done them quite a bit before those things quickly become a chore.

I feel like the dynamic champ will be first since it's Spring Fever and today is the first day of spring. Guessing that level 1 will be colored bunnies so everyone will have a chance to massacre bunnies again like we did in TerMur during the Holmes Abomination event. I'm ready!
    I don't know that we will be killing evil Bunnies.  It looks like we find over 30 colored Easter eggs and when we open them a bunny appears.  That way we don't have to have 30 different bunnies in our stables, we just need 30 free space to hold eggs.  But I could be wrong in my guess.  They may make us have 30 stable spots to hold them.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited March 2022
    Maybe the bunnies can be trained to tank the Belfry... a green and brown one will be nice as camouflaged pets for ambush during pvp...
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
    Seth said:
    Maybe the bunnies can be trained to tank the Belfry... a green and brown one will be nice as camouflaged pets for ambush during pvp...
    Only 5 slot bunnies can hop that high 
    McDougle said:
    Seth said:
    Yeah, make them hop up the belry pedestal by themselves.

We should have kangaroos with boxing gloves...
    Seth said:
    McDougle said:
    Seth said:

Now you're talking with those splinter gloves..
    McDougle said:
    Seth said:
    McDougle said:
    Seth said:

Now you're talking with those splinter gloves..
     :D good idea  
    Can we get Copy to Test Center working before the Events begin?
    @Kyronix @Bleak @Misk
    Pawain said:
    Can we get Copy to Test Center working before the Events begin?
    @ Kyronix @ Bleak @ Misk
    Soon
  • PlayerSkillFTWPlayerSkillFTW Posts: 523
    edited March 2022
    Seth said:

I have a fully skill trained (not slot leveled) purple Rabbit (from 2008 Valentines Event) for sale right now. :D
    Too bad i posted that after they announced they were re-introducing colored Rabbits (although i didn't see this particular color displayed).

All pets should be 5 slot just sayin 
    Meh - I disagree. I don't think a bird/goat/cat/rabbit etc should be essentially the same level as a greater dragon/triton/cu sidhe etc. That's like saying you pet goldfish is on the same level as a great white.
    keven2002 said:
    Meh - I disagree. I don't think a bird/goat/cat/rabbit etc should be essentially the same level as a greater dragon/triton/cu sidhe etc. That's like saying you pet goldfish is on the same level as a great white.
    5 slots doesn't = same total points my goldfish starts with than the great white so the shark would always be stronger. But if i want to waste 8 120 ps on a goat i should be able..
    edited March 2022
    McDougle said:
    5 slots doesn't = same total points my goldfish starts with than the great white so the shark would always be stronger. But if i want to waste 8 120 ps on a goat i should be able..

How do you figure (at the very least you are in the same ballpark)?

If I have a 1 slot pet with zero innate skills then it's a completely blank slate with maximum amount of training points to use which can be put up there with the best pets in the game (might not be THE best but could be very close given a blank slate). So your goldfish would still be a great white; it just wouldn't be Jaws.

Compare a 1 slot Lesser hiryu max total intensity (8709) vs the Cu sidhe max total intensity (8263) vs a dire wolf max total intensity (7001) at only 4 slots.

So we have a 1 slot pet that max intensity that is higher than a 3 slot starting pet and then we have a 1 slot pet that if it were able to be trained up to a 5 slot would be around the same if not more than a 3 slot starting pet's max intensity since leveling up a dire wolf one more slot to 5 (if possible) would put it right up there with (if not past) a cu sidhe. 

https://www.uo-cah.com/bestiary/Lesser_Hiryu ;
    vs 
    https://www.uo-cah.com/bestiary/Cu_Sidhe
    vs 
    https://www.uo-cah.com/bestiary/Dire_Wolf

Not to derail this thread any further but I stand by what I said. Not all pets need to go to 5 because some pets should and would be stronger than a common 1 slot pet. Sorry if I don't agree with you that it's a good idea to bring a bullfrog into a end game type fight and actually survive.
    Patching.....

Larisa said:
    Patching.....
    Patching indeed !
    Quest will be first.  Probably tomorrow as each shard is set up.  @keven2002 Unless I am wrong once.  But I doubt it.