Town Buff's and Red's in Trammel - GM / Mesanna different answers!

So there is a way to bring the Reds to Trammel and get a town buff.
This way was showed to Mesanna few times and She said that there is Nothing wrong with that and GM's should NOT act against that.  But some GM's are still acting up on it and some of them even removing the city loyalty from the player.

But this is very annoying, because you have @Mesanna telling players that this is NOT illegal and GM's should NOT act on the matter and yet you have GM's doing?

Picture below, is the RED toon in Trammel and Mesanna talking to him about/

Comments

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Reds in tram an exploit and they should be deleted according to some players logic..
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited March 2022
    "I posted the bug descibing how its done, and it got removed from the forum. (Just tested, still works)
    So if it is legal then the left hand isn't talking to the right hand,

I guess then it's okay to do the +15 skill trick"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    I would suggest that fel towns should have governors as well..
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    So if it is LEGAL then post how to do it.  @Mesanna @Kyronix @Bleak
  • AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 630
    If the photo above is a photo that is actually addressing what the OP says it is then there's an issue.
    Stuff like this was happening years ago and we were told it was stopped as McDougle stated above it was an exploit. Everyone, even those using it knew this.

If the photo above is a photo that is actually addressing what the OP says it is then there's an issue.
    Stuff like this was happening years ago and we were told it was stopped as McDougle stated above it was an exploit. Everyone, even those using it knew this.

I see two characters but no names that made me suspicious 
  • If the photo above is a photo that is actually addressing what the OP says it is then there's an issue.

IT is a Real Picture and yes @Mesanna said it is NOT illegal and she even mentioned that she see no problem with Reds in Tram or Malas, since they cant kill anyone anyway.
  • McDougle said:

Why I would lie about and tag @Mesanna if those were not real, she came ingame to talk , because the GM was harassing the player and after she said that was NOT illegal, that her next step was to tell the GM's to leave people alone that are using this to get their Town bonus
    McDougle said:

Why I would lie about and tag @ Mesanna if those were not real, she came ingame to talk , because the GM was harassing the player and after she said that was NOT illegal, that her next step was to tell the GM's to leave people alone that are using this to get their Town bonus
    Why would she decide that one exploit is ok while deleting people's homes over another? @Mesanna
  • you want to dispute that, create another topic with Trinsic House Issue, this is about the Red's.

I personally dont think the Trinsic houses was an exploit , since the area was open to anyone to plot, since day 1 of trinsic, Players are the ones that use the steps of the house and made house private to block people from crossing. but this was never an exploit.

but the topic here is regarding Reds on tram and malas, if they make this public, will not change your gameplay at all, Reds cant kill anyone in tram and malas anyway, so why the cry about?
    you want to dispute that, create another topic with Trinsic House Issue, this is about the Red's.

I personally dont think the Trinsic houses was an exploit , since the area was open to anyone to plot, since day 1 of trinsic, Players are the ones that use the steps of the house and made house private to block people from crossing. but this was never an exploit.

but the topic here is regarding Reds on tram and malas, if they make this public, will not change your gameplay at all, Reds cant kill anyone in tram and malas anyway, so why the cry about?
    This is about an exploit your claim is @Mesanna has decided is in fact legal.  the fact that it is about reds is irrelevant.

IT is a Real Picture and yes @ Mesanna said it is NOT illegal and she even mentioned that she see no problem with Reds in Tram or Malas, since they cant kill anyone anyway.
    Then post how to do it if it is legal.
    McDougle said:
    McDougle said:

Why I would lie about and tag @ Mesanna if those were not real, she came ingame to talk , because the GM was harassing the player and after she said that was NOT illegal, that her next step was to tell the GM's to leave people alone that are using this to get their Town bonus
    Why would she decide that one exploit is ok while deleting people's homes over another? @ Mesanna
    The picture is a fake.  That is someone wearing white paint, that is not the dark lady @Mesanna
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    McDougle said:
    McDougle said:

Why would she decide that one exploit is ok while deleting people's homes over another? @ Mesanna
    The picture is a fake.  That is someone wearing white paint, that is not the dark lady @ Mesanna
    The picture is more than a year old. That is what she wore at that time. Now she wears black.

You look at Larissa s old meet and greet pics.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Pawain said:
    McDougle said:
    McDougle said:

The picture is a fake.  That is someone wearing white paint, that is not the dark lady @ Mesanna
    The picture is more than a year old. That is what she wore at that time. Now she wears black.

You look at Larissa s old meet and greet pics.
    you guys are so funny!
    it is not fake and as you know , she use different outfit on each shard
  • and yes that picture is 1 year old, it is in fact when she spoke about.

and yes that picture is 1 year old, it is in fact when she spoke about.

Easy enough I'm sure @Mesanna will have no problem chiming in if it's true 
  • AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 630
    Because an exploit is just that, an exploit. If one exploit has a blind eye turned to it then the value of this game no longer holds. I pay my $10 a month per account premised on good faith that there's some kind of mutual integrity between Broadsword and me. Broadsword expects the players to hold to those standards and I expect the same.

So I automatically have to question that the photo is addressing what you say it is. Proof please.

Yup  Feb '21 she was wearing this:

Because an exploit is just that, an exploit. If one exploit has a blind eye turned to it then the value of this game no longer holds. I pay my $10 a month per account premised on good faith that there's some kind of mutual integrity between Broadsword and me. Broadsword expects the players to hold to those standards and I expect the same.

So I automatically have to question that the photo is addressing what you say it is. Proof please.

Unless he kept the chat log, we will have to trust him about the contents of that year old conversation.
    Pawain said:

Yup  Feb '21 she was wearing this:

Unless he kept the chat log, we will have to trust him about the contents of that year old conversation.
    Or @Mesanna could clear it up...
    She is the Queen and can do or say what she wants and has no reason to come here and justify herself to a pleb.  I would say that she said that,  Not the most professional thing to do, but it would follow her leadership style.
  • I asked @Mariah and @Rorschach to step in and confirm, I also sent an email to @Mesanna, we know she dont post on the forums, but @Mariah can ask her about
    "What's the urgency?
    This has been going on for several years"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • Yoshi said:
    "What's the urgency?
    This has been going on for several years"

The urgency is about that Mesanna said that GM's would not bother the players anymore regarding that matter and some specific GM are still doing and even removing the city loyalty.
  • MesannaMesanna Posts: 9Dev
    Hello Everyone,

Yes a player showed us how this is done, and yes we will fix this but until it is fixed we are NOT going to action or do anything to players that use this exploit for now.  If a GM comes to you they will ask you the steps but this is only to insure we have all ways this is being achieved.  Once again I have told the GM;s to not action accounts or delete any buffs,  I do not feel its fair to slap the hands of the Reds going to Tram when we have not fixed it yet.

Keep in mind after this is fixed we will at that point action any reds in Tram.  

Thanks guys hope this helps clear up any confusion.

Mesanna
    edited March 2022
    "That is fair enough,

i went to tram on red originally completely by accident, i can't be the only one"
  • edited March 2022
    Thank You for letting us know!

@McDougle and @AmberWitch ; as you can see, I was not lying about! and the picture was NOT fake as you all assumed. 
    Mesanna said:
    Hello Everyone,

Yes a player showed us how this is done, and yes we will fix this but until it is fixed we are NOT going to action or do anything to players that use this exploit for now.  If a GM comes to you they will ask you the steps but this is only to insure we have all ways this is being achieved.  Once again I have told the GM;s to not action accounts or delete any buffs,  I do not feel its fair to slap the hands of the Reds going to Tram when we have not fixed it yet.

Keep in mind after this is fixed we will at that point action any reds in Tram.  

Thanks guys hope this helps clear up any confusion.

Mesanna
    Thank you for clarifying 
  • LOLLOL Posts: 1
    I do not feel its fair to slap the hands of the Reds going to Tram when we have not fixed it yet.

I dont see any problem with reds running around malas and tram, not that they can kill anyone anyway.
    So she said it was ok so how is it done.
This discussion has been closed.