@Kyronix - Cant Place any House on Destard Area???

Some of us want to plan ahead the new event and is there a reason why we cant place any house  near Destard?  I mean, even 5 screens away, 10 screen away, the whole map area say the same thing
@Kyronix

Comments

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    There are spots along the mountain and even deep in swamp but mostly it's always been no housing area
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    There is one real close on LS and the vendor is right next to the cave entry.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    edited March 2022
    Both sides were open near cave  on Pacific 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    I prefer 5 screens away but we have this:

Not sure how they got the vendor there.
  • KingKing Posts: 33
    raising goza

UO Special effects.  :D
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    Why do you need a house in that area? it's just as quick/easy to recall home and back?
  • ChrilleChrille Posts: 208
    I just wonder why they placed the house so far away
    Why do you need a house in that area? it's just as quick/easy to recall home and back?
    For selling drops.  At 5M each you can make a room full of gold.  24 hours a day.  No VS needed.

Its not for living. 
    Maybe they will make an entry way and remove those houses. I hope they decorate it.
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    Pawain said:
    For selling drops.  At 5M each you can make a room full of gold.  24 hours a day.  No VS needed.

Its not for living. 
    That'll be why I couldn't see the point then. I play to have fun, making rooms full of gold has never been an objective of mine.
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    For newer players like myself it is one of the few ways to make enough gold to buy what I need.  Usually what I can buy with the gold is of a lot more use to me than any of the rewards. Don’t get 5 million though, more like one million on my shard.  To be honest though most my drops get turned in for the rewards anyway but I do sell some of them.
    Yes a new or returning player can get upgraded items from the dungeon and make some gold to buy pet scrolls for those with pets.

These events have helped them a lot.  And we should help them get drops as we can.
  • That spot **was** empty on Origin. 
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo