How is this legal house placement?

2»

Comments

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    McDougle said:
    There is a house in this spot in many shards will mesanne be touring them all with a ruler threatening to delete homes...
    You are right, there are shards in this same spot and I will bet you that none of them block access but some how it did on Chessy.
  • KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    It don't matter guys, he threw it in decay.placed a small house on Atlantic and we are selling off the last of our belongings. I'm committed to doing some deco for a few people before I can close my account entirely but they will be closed. If he hadn't have checked his email, he would have never even know. And it was sheer coincidence that he even checked it to begin with.... I mean if all that we work our a$$es off for in that game can be deleted on a whim, them why bother... 
    Well, bye!
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!

if your game play consists of working your a$$es of, i'd hate to see you complain about a real job.

Don't let the door hit you where the Good Lord split ya.

You literally have no idea how much time and work I put into decorating the houses people HIRE  me to deco their houses. I have done nothing but WORK on UO for the last year.... My husband became disabled in the coal mines and I do the very best I can to support my family and still be home to take care of both of them....so yeah I do work my ass off , and UO is my job....   But of course u COVID players know everything....
    Is that an admission that you deal in RMT's???
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    KHAN said:

if your game play consists of working your a$$es of, i'd hate to see you complain about a real job.

You literally have no idea how much time and work I put into decorating the houses people HIRE  me to deco their houses. I have done nothing but WORK on UO for the last year.... My husband became disabled in the coal mines and I do the very best I can to support my family and still be home to take care of both of them....so yeah I do work my ass off , and UO is my job....   But of course u COVID players know everything....
    WOW  Good catch
  • ArchangelArchangel Posts: 460
    KHAN said:

WOW  Good catch
    Not so much of a good catch, since RMT would Implies trading goods for money. If she decorates houses, that's not goods, but services, Her decorating abilities are not inherent to the program... 

Such accuracy always... remarkable... must be a talent amongst Hobbits  ;)
    Archangel said:
    KHAN said:

WOW  Good catch
    Not so much of a good catch, since RMT would Implies trading goods for money. If she decorates houses, that's not goods, but services, Her decorating abilities are not inherent to the program... 

Such accuracy always... remarkable... must be a talent amongst Hobbits  ;)
    Apparently you missed where, in her statement, she uses the words: WORK, JOB, and support my family, to describe the situation. In the real world, that implies $$$. 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    this thread is going somewhat off track and into the realm of personal attack.
This discussion has been closed.