IDOCs are falling again

The trade ministers are yelling many idocs today. Check all shards, BE NICE and enjoy

Comments

• so all that cry about no idocs for nothing?
    we went from zero idocs to 30-40 idocs today!!  is that ok for you? make you feel better?
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
     :D no they were not able to do all of them. 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Pawain said:
     :D no they were not able to do all of them. 
    Wanna Bet?

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• SoldahouseSoldahouse Posts: 129
    edited March 2022
    so all that cry about no idocs for nothing?
    we went from zero idocs to 30-40 idocs today!!  is that ok for you? make you feel better?

there are/was over 75 idocs today. i didnt cry about idocs and no way 2 many houses falling and folks still talking crap. you would think with this many folks would be ok with sharing. 
  • 75 people that quit and you are happy about!!!
    no need to further comment.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Probably and mostly extra accounts by existing players.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    It’s an older player base.  Not necessarily players that stopped playing voluntarily.  Many long time players do have multiple accounts.
    Arnold7 said:
    It’s an older player base.  Not necessarily players that stopped playing voluntarily.  Many long time players do have multiple accounts.
    Some of them could hog up several plots at Luna of low pop shards. If they stop playing the game, several plots will decay altogether.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    Seth said:
    Probably and mostly extra accounts by existing players.
    They still are quite a significant number of subscriptions lost for Ultima Online... nothing to cheer about, to my opinion....
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
    The 90 day house game people play needs to end 
    if you have a house You Should have to pay monthly or it’s Idoc on second month period Or you have to pay back each month you didn’t pay to get it back 
    it’s totally bs that people get away with only paying every 3 months for a house 
  • FortisFortis Posts: 408
    Skett said:
    if you have a house You Should have to pay monthly or it’s Idoc on second month period Or you have to pay back each month you didn’t pay to get it back 
    it’s totally bs that people get away with only paying every 3 months for a house 

+1
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    Fortis said:
    Skett said:

+1
    +2
  • VagabondVagabond Posts: 88
    If people lose their house because playing the 90 days game, I don't care.

You can pay for 180 days in advance, that's fair enough I think.
    You need help with simple stuff? https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/ -- Otherwise - can I has your stuff?
  • AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 630
    In case ya'all haven't noticed, it's been a rough couple of years for a large segment of the population and it's not going to get any better for many more people. If you're one of those people and you're reading this thread and dealing with having your house fall just know that some of us feel for you.
    Nuff said.

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    In case ya'all haven't noticed, it's been a rough couple of years for a large segment of the population and it's not going to get any better for many more people. If you're one of those people and you're reading this thread and dealing with having your house fall just know that some of us feel for you.
    Nuff said.

This is from the week or more the houses did not fall. So most of these were empty houses all falling at once because of the period that IDOCs were "off".
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    edited March 2022
    The 9 IDOC's I did today were FULL FULL FULL of stuff...not empty houses at all...was very sad to see. I hate that things like Soulstones disappear...I used to do IDOCS just to save things like that. Now I hope to get something maybe that the person crafted with their name on it or something like that.

• Larisa said:
    The 9 IDOC's I did today were FULL FULL FULL of stuff...not empty houses at all...was very sad to see. I hate that things like Soulstones disappear...I used to do IDOCS just to save things like that. Now I hope to get something maybe that the person crafted with their name on it or something like that.
    @Tyrath 's apparently started falling. 

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Larisa said:
    @ Tyrath 's apparently started falling. 
    Oh no i know he wasn't well  :'(
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,797
    edited March 2022
    McDougle said:
    Larisa said:
    @ Tyrath 's apparently started falling. 
    Oh no i know he wasn't well  :'(
    He quit for good this time. Left everything in the houses and removed the billing info.  they'll be falling all year. 

edited March 2022
    Larisa said:
    They never listen, we already highlighted account bound items like Soulstones should stay and be transferred to some account storage. Players can pay a small fee to retrieve them if they choose to return. 

I have never done any idoc for years, it's more painful than pleasure to find treasures from players who has left the game.

Players are more concerned about population decline then the Team.

@Mesanna