idocs broken?

only homes falling are ones then been 2x place. means then own a home then place another so old falls. not reg idocs. why no post about turning off idocs?

Comments

• JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 883
    Idocguy that makes no sense whatsoever????????
  • stevensteven Posts: 74
    how only homes going idoc are people who place a home while still owning a home. then old go's idocs. no other home's are going idoc. oo jack not idocguy. dont call me that.
  • KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    edited March 2022
    steven said:
    how only homes going idoc are people who place a home while still owning a home. then old go's idocs. no other home's are going idoc. oo jack not idocguy. dont call me that.
    LOL, SURE you aren't him! Then why do y'all have the same ICQ??? OOPS!!!! ROFL
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
  • MerusMerus Posts: 656
    There was a thread in the bugs forum about a house not refreshing after an account reactivation. Possibly they identified an issue and turned off closed account decay to get it fixed? 
  • stevensteven Posts: 74
    not sure then not tell us any thing tho. most the time messena will put idoc son hold for  differ things. may the bugs or may the war going on right now?lol khan u funny i dont got icq noob werid  people
    steven said:
    not sure then not tell us any thing tho. most the time messena will put idoc son hold for  differ things. may the bugs or may the war going on right now?lol khan u funny i dont got icq noob werid  people
    Your ICQ# is LITERALLY in your information!!!! 
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
    KHAN said:
    steven said:
    You see that right??????
    KHAN said:
    steven said:
    I swear you can't even make this stuff up right!  :D
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    KHAN said:
    KHAN said:
    steven said:
    I swear you can't even make this stuff up right!  :D
     :D it sure is.   
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • *watches the panic as the realization that the ICQ cannot be removed sets in*
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

*watches the panic as the realization that the ICQ cannot be removed sets in*
    Sometimes it's just TOO easy!!  :D
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    LMAO ICQ is owned by Russia
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    edited March 2022
    He's not talking about who owns icq, he's taking about the user profile right here on this forum.

He's not talking about who owns icq, he's taking about the user profile right here on this forum.

I know that I just think it is funny with all the Russian BS going own that they should boycott ICQ.  LOL
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Isn't making personal attacks against tos? Or is it ok for the sugar trolls?
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • GoodwillGoodwill Posts: 17
    ROFL
    o jack not idocguy. dont call me that.

and come on, you only need few secs reading the 1st line of any post, to realize who it is.
    or "want people want".

B U S T E D

and How funny the Karma work, the guy that caused the whole changes, now is mad because others are getting "his" loot?

He make no sense at all, few posts ago, He said he no longer do idocs, now He is mad because he cant find idocs? or maybe bc the russian website is down?

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    I don't care if he's the devil himself personal attacks not ok or they're ok for all 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    McDougle said:
    I don't care if he's the devil himself personal attacks not ok or they're ok for all 
    How is telling who he is when his ICQ is right there and it is the same ICQ for the other guy who will not be named a personal attack.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    I don't think this thread is going anywhere constructive.
This discussion has been closed.