want all uo wants and needs

stevensteven Posts: 74
edited March 2022 in General Discussions
i post a few time sand ever one wants the follow things fix or added to uo.
Vet rewards back to idocs.
went a home falls for now we get raffle stone for put to put on ticket per acct. and a fair winner.(no one put name/ticket in land becomes free in 2 hours.
old name name legendarys. for peerless and other boss's if u got to make them harder and more hp thats fine
and last thing no more shard bound items.the dead servers have none for sell and makes them super pricey for people.

if u do this things all people(99% of uo) will love u and its a very fair list of items to ask for

Comments

• TimTim Posts: 790
    No I disagree with just about everything you said.
    You speak for yourself not all of UO.
  • stevensteven Posts: 74
    sorry tim if u say no to this  your the 1% gold sellers or item sellers. ever one wants that list and i mean ever one. (dont for get ar/scribbles have 100 accts. yew gate home with all them homes for sell. so then can spam 100 times on here no.thats not real players. just there bs) ever one wants this.and if u see any one saying no is the 1% gold/item sellers
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Just have all the items go into the barrels. Nothing should go poof.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    So if things are not shard bound folks will come to Origin and get them and keep them on my shard making them cheaper i say 1000000000% BS 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    Ummm - I'm part of "ever one" and I don't want this list and I have never bought or sold gold or items.
  • FortisFortis Posts: 408
    at least idocguy try to use google translate
    No I'm not nor ever have been a gold seller I had a real job (retired thank god).

I've been on Pacific for 20+ years and in favour of both shard bound items and deleting Vet rewards if they can't be saved for the player if he/she returns.
    tim then dont save them. if then save vet rewards int he banks ill be ok with that, but then dont. pawain  thats want we asking for ever thing just go in barrel 60k deeds vet rewards. just not ore or wood not deeded up thats it.
  • AtomicBettyAtomicBetty Posts: 237
    it's probably best that resources and veteran rewards are deleted at idocs.
    early year picks gain value over time like monster statues and dye tubs as more and more leave the world. And it's always good to have resources be deleted from the game.

A better system to redistribute land after an IDOC wouldn't be the worst thing.
  • Nothing on this list interests me, but i do find it interesting that the first thing you did when Tim disagreed with you was attack, accuse and belittle them.  you should learn to argue a point and remember the basic idea that you only speak for yourself, not others. 
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

Nothing on this list interests me, but i do find it interesting that the first thing you did when Tim disagreed with you was attack, accuse and belittle them.  you should learn to argue a point and remember the basic idea that you only speak for yourself, not others. 
    My point exactly we all only speak for ourselves.
    I'd also bet the vast majority of player don't even look at these forms let alone post here.
    tim is right most people dont come here only 10% and out that 10 1% is the haters scammers gold selling pos players. so it looks liek a lot dont want this but i am telling 99% of alllllll uo want one or more things on that list. 20k players 19900+ want it
  • TXEggplantTXEggplant Posts: 160
    steven said:
    tim is right most people dont come here only 10% and out that 10 1% is the haters scammers gold selling pos players. so it looks liek a lot dont want this but i am telling 99% of alllllll uo want one or more things on that list. 20k players 19900+ want it
    Where is your data to back up these numbers?
    Maith Ceol, Chesapeake
    Governor of Moonglow

Discord: txeggplant
    maithceol@gmail.com
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,797
    edited March 2022
    steven said:
    Looked again, I don't want even one thing on the list. Idoc's will never work in a way that would satisfy a vast majority and it seems to be working more fairly than it ever has. IMO Loot is good the way it is and shard bound is a good thing, I personally just wish the EM awards were all shard bound for the sake of the shard, but that's not something necessary and I wont lose sleep over it.

TXEggplant said:
    steven said:
    Where is your data to back up these numbers?
    I'll second what @TXEggplant says. @steven show us your empirical data on this. 

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,942Moderator
    I'm sorry, if I had been online at the time I would have removed the attack on Tim. To remove it now would mean removing almost every post on the thread.
    I therefore ask that the attacks now stop.

• KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    edited March 2022
    Here's my question. Is it ironic, sad, or pitiful, that it is one of the biggest IDOC scripters/cheaters/gold sellers in the game (Steven/Idoc Guy/Daredevil), is now whining and crying, and wants it changed back? That said, the truth is, @mesanna should have banned the goldsellers/scripters/cheaters, rather than make changes that hurt the honest players. But that is a story for another day :)

IBTL!!!!
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
  • PrissyPPrissyP Posts: 24
    well 1st thing 1st, some people here need to learn how to use word document or google, because wow, i could not understand 80%, but I got the idea on the rest of 20% and I came with a conclusion.
    The fact that the idoc changes hurt his operation, to me, is a win, priceless, he can only post here, because he is banned from every single other forums and He is really really mad, because now not only Spring announce everyday, so does the NPC, and before He was doing the idocs with multiple accs and didnt have much competition and now most because Spring, He have to deal with the fact that there is 20-30-50+ people that will punch barrels and actually GET something and that makes idocperson really mad. to me is a win win. KEEP THAT WAY  
  • JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 882
    I always vote for banning scripters at idocs. Banning scripters full stop.  I am guessing now the well known idoc cheat has run out of stock ? And now has no income ? Why anyone spends real money on this game nowadays is well beyond me.  
  • I always vote for banning scripters at idocs. Banning scripters full stop.  I am guessing now the well known idoc cheat has run out of stock ? And now has no income ? Why anyone spends real money on this game nowadays is well beyond me.  
    Laziness and the instant gratification mentality. 

• PrissyPPrissyP Posts: 24
    Not breaking any rules, no link, no names or anything!!!  but I have to show this!!!

"" 1% is the haters scammers gold selling pos players.""

Looking at the picture below, make me wonder the 1%

• PrissyP said:
    Not breaking any rules, no link, no names or anything!!!  but I have to show this!!!

Oh Snap GIFs  Tenor

ROFL!
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
  • Of_BeastsOf_Beasts Posts: 99
    I do believe that this game lost its soul years ago when the line from playing the game for fun and actual in game satisfaction to the meta game mindset of min max and gold/item sales for cash.  But then again, its lasted for 25 yrs this way so what the hell do I know lol.
    edited March 2022
    Of_Beasts said:
    I do believe that this game lost its soul years ago when the line from playing the game for fun and actual in game satisfaction to the meta game mindset of min max and gold/item sales for cash.  But then again, its lasted for 25 yrs this way so what the hell do I know lol.
    Right, it's when the decision was made to ALLOW them to continue rather than ban them as other games do. I also think it's sad that most of the devs KNOW who the cheaters/scripters/gold sellers are, but REFUSE to do anything to them. Even though it is a direct violation of the UO ToS. If @Mesanna is going to allow it, rather than just avoiding the question when asked, or burying her head in the sand like an ostrich so she can pretend it doesn't exist, she should change the rules so that we are ALL on the same page. To do otherwise is a slap in the face of all the HONEST players!
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    PrissyP said:

KHAN said:
    Of_Beasts said:
    Right, it's when the decision was made to ALLOW them to continue rather than ban them as other games do. I also think it's sad that most of the devs KNOW who the cheaters/scripters/gold sellers are, but REFUSE to do anything to them. Even though it is a direct violation of the UO ToS. If @ Mesanna is going to allow it, rather than just avoiding the question when asked, or burying her head in the sand like an ostrich so she can pretend it doesn't exist, she should change the rules so that we are ALL on the same page. To do otherwise is a slap in the face of all the HONEST players!

It is very sad that most of the "rares collectors"/Realtors/ "trusted brokers" are nothing more than gold sellers. For those of you who say that you aren't affected by them. Think about this. They were responsible for all of the IDOC changes, including items being deleted. Causing the prices on everything to rise. A few are now "script placing" amost of the plots causing the prices to rise, as well as not giving honest players much of a chance. They are, in some cases, using stolen CC's to buy game time codes, and then selling the code for gold or $$$. BOTH of which are a violation of the UO ToS. This is just the tip of the iceberg! Think about it .

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    KHAN said:
    It is very sad that most of the "rares collectors"/Realtors/ "trusted brokers" are nothing more than gold sellers. For those of you who say that you aren't affected by them. Think about this. They were responsible for all of the IDOC changes, including items being deleted. Causing the prices on everything to rise. A few are now "script placing" amost of the plots causing the prices to rise, as well as not giving honest players much of a chance. They are, in some cases, using stolen CC's to buy game time codes, and then selling the code for gold or $$$. BOTH of which are a violation of the UO ToS. This is just the tip of the iceberg! Think about it .

The devs made the choice to delete items.  The gold sellers benefit greatly from that change.

Where do you think many players get that 150M to buy a commodity deed box?  Everyone is not rich like you.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Pawain said:
    KHAN said:

The devs made the choice to delete items.  The gold sellers benefit greatly from that change.

Where do you think many players get that 150M to buy a commodity deed box?  Everyone is not rich like you.
    IMO, the "better" response from the devs would have been to ban the gold sellers, and leave things as they were. Rather than hurt the honest players. Lower prices, and everyone on the same level "playing field". Much better than what we have now. Sounds fair to me.
  • AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 630
    I feel that the ones that hold the power are the players. They're the ones that make the choice to pay the high prices or not, to buy gold with real world money or not. Until those that do that sort of thing take a look at themselves, police themselves, nothing will change.

Until people start getting together and deciding to stop paying the prices certain sellers are demanding, change won't happen. It's not that complicated. Just takes balls and determination.

This discussion has been closed.