Fishing and pirating in fel

What's the up sell? 
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    Fishing I'd say the +1000 luck bonus and less populated waters.

Pirating... give the possibility to pirate another player ship which can be entertaining. 
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    For pirating there are a lot less player boats showing up when using tracking. Ship holds and chests seem to have better stuff to loot. 
  • PlayerSkillFTWPlayerSkillFTW Posts: 510
    edited March 2022
    The +1,000 Luck bonus only really counts towards SoS Loot. Other than that, Fel doesn't really offer any benefits to Fishing (unlike the other gathering skills). I just tested that out last night. You don't get double Fish per fishing cast, and neither do the resource nodes hold more fish. When gathering fish for the Fishmonger quests, there's no real reason to gather them in Fel.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited March 2022
    keven2002 said:
    Fishing I'd say the +1000 luck bonus and less populated waters.

Pirating... give the possibility to pirate another player ship which can be entertaining. 
    Yup, in fact if they can make the ship operation even simpler, we can all play alot of games on the sea. Think of Naval battles and even races like "death" races during EM events.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • McDougle said:
    What's the up sell? 
    You don't get that itchy, yucky feeling that you're a care bear in lollipop land.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• BenBen Posts: 208
    McDougle said:
    What's the up sell? 
    You don't get that itchy, yucky feeling that you're a care bear in lollipop land.
    Haaaaaaaa-ha-haaaaaa!