Was there a hidden loot bump

Seeing lots of 190 luck leet shields and other loot flooding the market 
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    Seems like some pieces from chests and some creatures spawning from them are better than before.  Have gotten legendary pieces from cache chests and creatures spawning from hoard and trove chests every once in a while.  Might be that I am just doing more of them.  So I could not really say for sure that it is better.  Don’t recall getting a shield with 190 luck but do routinely find items with over 120 luck.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,083
    Arnold7 said:
    Seems like some pieces from chests and some creatures spawning from them are better than before.  Have gotten legendary pieces from cache chests and creatures spawning from hoard and trove chests every once in a while.  Might be that I am just doing more of them.  So I could not really say for sure that it is better.  Don’t recall getting a shield with 190 luck but do routinely find items with over 120 luck.
    This has always been the case for me for Tmaps.

The shields you loot though wouldn't come with 190 luck (150 is the max before player enhancement).
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    You will not loot items with 190 luck....  Max is 150.  

Has anyone noticed the moon is more blue than usual.  Waits for confirmation.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Pawain said:
    You will not loot items with 190 luck....  Max is 150.  

Has anyone noticed the moon is more blue than usual.  Waits for confirmation.
    That's just the refraction of the light at a different angle through the atmosphere. Tomorrow it will be more Orange as it hangs lower on the horizon and will be 1.2k miles closer to the earth. 
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo