Ship spawn frequency

Is it me or has the spawn rate gone up?
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• ParnocParnoc Posts: 236
    Plunder Beacons also up?  I went yesterday and in my well trodden well known area it was about the same if that.  I killed several orc ships and in about an hour i only saw one Beacon.  Was disappointed, I know it takes time but I only had that hour to use.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Parnoc said:
    Plunder Beacons also up?  I went yesterday and in my well trodden well known area it was about the same if that.  I killed several orc ships and in about an hour i only saw one Beacon.  Was disappointed, I know it takes time but I only had that hour to use.
    For me yes at least on Origin both tokuno waters and around jelhome 
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Parnoc said:
    Actually i like the ships than beacon. It depends on what you are going after though. I hope they can extend the ship refresh longer 
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • Hush! Huuuusssshhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

I could point out a collation between nothing happening in game and the amount of complaints posted here....
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    McDougle said:
    I could point out a collation between nothing happening in game and the amount of complaints posted here....
    I'd agree... restless people become even more cranky without something to focus on :D 
  • I saw this subject line and at first I thought it said "sheep."
  • I saw this subject line and at first I thought it said "sheep."
    That's too Baaa-aaa-aaaad.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    I saw this subject line and at first I thought it said "sheep."
    My main house is right in the middle of a sheep spawning location. I got a lot of wool as a result.
  • PlayerSkillFTWPlayerSkillFTW Posts: 510
    edited March 2022
    I usually hunt Plunder Beacons on a dead shard, then bring back the goodies to Atlantic. Trying to farm Plunder Beacons (or Pirate/Merchant Ships, or Fishmonger quests) on Atlantic itself is extremely frustrating, the seas are completely clogged with player ships, and therefore makes Ship Tracking pretty useless.
    I usually hunt Plunder Beacons on a dead shard, then bring back the goodies to Atlantic. Trying to farm Plunder Beacons (or Pirate/Merchant Ships, or Fishmonger quests) on Atlantic itself is extremely frustrating, the seas are completely clogged with player ships, and therefore makes Ship Tracking pretty useless.
    They need to add more areas for high seas. 
    Seth said:
    There should be static shipping lanes between every port with random ships spawning..
    McDougle said:
    Seth said:
    There should be static shipping lanes between every port with random ships spawning..
    Considering High Seas itself is major expansion x 2.0, it has so little spawning area. 

But I thought every character that damages the beacon will get the mythical cargo. 

• SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
    i think all the char have to be in same party to get cargo I could be wrong I never tried it
  • KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    Seth said:
    McDougle said:
    Seth said:
    Considering High Seas itself is major expansion x 2.0, it has so little spawning area. 

But I thought every character that damages the beacon will get the mythical cargo. 

Skett said:
    i think all the char have to be in same party to get cargo I could be wrong I never tried it
    The beacon will "give" up to 8 mythical chests (if more then 8 are hitting the beacon, someone gets "left out"). You do NOT have to be partied to get cargo
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
    KHAN said:
    Seth said:
    McDougle said:
    Seth said:

Skett said:
    The beacon will "give" up to 8 mythical chests (if more then 8 are hitting the beacon, someone gets "left out"). You do NOT have to be partied to get cargo
    Thanks for the info, then Atlantic probably need more sea spawn area