Today i learned...

That i could use a scroll binder to combine my pinks...
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• FortisFortis Posts: 408
    Next lesson stop useless thread
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
  • Today I learned from McDougle that I could use a scroll binder to combine my pinks.
    One man's useless thread is another woman's treasure thread.
    Thank you McDougle. I always enjoy learning something new that's actually old.

You know I just have to do it...

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    LMAO  TYVM
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Yall never wondered where those pinks above one came from? 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • McDougle said:
    That i could use a scroll binder to combine my pinks...
    I just recently learned about this as well, thanks for the thread.
  • Pawain said:
    Yall never wondered where those pinks above one came from? 

I just put money in a vending machine and they spit out.That or some nice player gave or sold me some. i just figured spawns.
  • I had missed that i could combine two binders and even get some binded left owers!  Thanks guys im going to practice this right away :p
  • Okay.... I guess it's time to actually read Mariah's Wiki on binders. Didn't know that either. *hangs head in shame*
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    No shame @AmberWitch - there is so much to UO that people are bound to miss (or forget) something. Also if you are like me, who has taken a few breaks from the game, there are things introduced that you will have missed and might have lost popularity so it's not talked about anymore. 

Like that inscription quest to reduce mana from inscripting... never knew about it until someone posted on here a few weeks ago!
  • keven2002 said:
    No shame @ AmberWitch - there is so much to UO that people are bound to miss (or forget) something. Also if you are like me, who has taken a few breaks from the game, there are things introduced that you will have missed and might have lost popularity so it's not talked about anymore. 

Like that inscription quest to reduce mana from inscripting... never knew about it until someone posted on here a few weeks ago!
    You just taught me another thing I did not know.  Thanks again! :)
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    If you've returned fairly recently, I really recommend you read this page, and follow some of the links https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/player/a-summary-for-returning-players/ ; I wrote it just for you!

• SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited February 2022
    Its alright, I have also been using the vending machine most of the time until I have the time to figure out how others do it.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs