question concerning banishing someone character from your home in game.

IS it the one character only or is it the entire account?  I hope for the entire account on that shard.  I rather not deal with the person again.
Remove Trap = Bad News
for
Treasure Hunters
Drakelord#5598

Comments

• I believe it is the Account. at least it was at one time.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    thanks

Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Bans from houses apply to the entire account, and if the house is a shop, they are also unable to shop from outside the shop using the vendor list in the house menu.
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    good, had a stealth thief,I forgot the #1 rule check for hidden people, Tram side so no worries about PK, but he/she did get me for one of the taste tester statues, offer to sell it back, told him to keep it and banished him/her, vendor home so no more shopping for that person unless he/she has more then one account. assume so since I have access to five
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    Was it not locked down?  Just wondering kind of new to the game and I have vendors too.  Thanks.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    Arnold7 said:
    Was it not locked down?  Just wondering kind of new to the game and I have vendors too.  Thanks.
    Stolen before Drakelord had a chance to lock it down. There is a window of opportunity an item to be stolen between when you put the item on the ground to when you finish typing "I wish to lock this down". 

I minimize this window by using a one key hotkey. My index finger on my left hand is on the surface of the key ready to press down before I take the item from my backpack. As soon as the index finger on my right hand releases the mouse button to drop the item my left index finger is pressing down.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,973
    You can type I wish to secure this, click enter and pick up the item from your pack with the curser on.  As soon as you drop it, click and it is secure.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
    What Pawain said
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    Thanks!