Ugh the waiting

Houses on all shards cleaned 
Black market back to 300k
Repair benches refilled

What to do until next dungeon..
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• Build a Fairy garden.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Pictures coming soon  ;)
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 630
    edited February 2022
    OF4WD - smiley-face-with-mustache-and-thumbs-up-interview
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    edited February 2022
    Bos stocked up ready for sending all the goodies to the bank?
    PoT stocked up ready to recharge all those Bos?
    PoF and runic hammers stocked up in case you need to create a new slayer weapon?
    This week I have: done the activities stated above, trained up a couple of battle chickens, stocked my pet stall, gone fishing, dug some treasure maps, done naturalist quests to get black seeds to make dyes.  I haven't yet found time to: go pirating and a number of other activities I'll think about and add later.

Did you know that this quest: https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/gameplay/quests/journey-to-the-athenaeum-isle/ gives a book that significantly reduces mana cost when inscribing spells?  of course it's quite a challenge to complete, so maybe it's not for the faint hearted. 
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    I feel ya @McDougle (although I still need to clean my houses up)

As Petra suggested, I've been going some BODs the past few days since I haven't had a whole lot of guaranteed blocks of game time (easy to just log off or go afk) which surprisingly enough to me required me to go mining a little bit for some Dull Copper / Shadow. Nice little change of pace.

I'm not 100% sure how the Valentine stuff will work but if you're into collecting that stuff it can be an easy day or 2 thing to collect those (assuming you can get them on every shard).
  • KazKaz Posts: 123
    Zippy runs... Shadowguard... Peerlesses... Underwater... Despise (tram)... Exodus... BODs... Crafting... Treasure mapping... Resource gathering... Abyss mini champs... Corgul... Scalis...  tons of stuff to do, game is huuuuuuuge!
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    a
  • Bos stocked up ready for sending all the goodies to the bank?
    PoF and runic hammers stocked up in case you need to create a new slayer weapon?
    This week I have: done the activities stated above, trained up a couple of battle chickens, stocked my pet stall, gone fishing, dug some treasure maps, done naturalist quests to get black seeds to make dyes.  I haven't yet found time to: go pirating and a number of other activities I'll think about and add later.

Did you know that this quest: https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/gameplay/quests/journey-to-the-athenaeum-isle/ gives a book that significantly reduces mana cost when inscribing spells?  of course it's quite a challenge to complete, so maybe it's not for the faint hearted. 
    That's a great tip, I didn't remember it, Thank you!  <span>:smile:</span>
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Kaz said:
    Zippy runs... Shadowguard... Peerlesses... Underwater... Despise (tram)... Exodus... BODs... Crafting... Treasure mapping... Resource gathering... Abyss mini champs... Corgul... Scalis...  tons of stuff to do, game is huuuuuuuge!
    When I really retire I will do all these with cold beer, wine, crackers and nuts. The new events lack creativity. I will choose the above over the Legacy. Again my personal choice. 
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • KazKaz Posts: 123
    edited February 2022
    Thats the beauty of the game.  Theres so much you can choose to do or not to do. 

I understand that many will feel like they “need” to do the new events, but its not a “must”.  While the new items are great, they're not game breaking, and they wont stop anyone from playing as normal and they wont stop anyone from being successful by not having them. 
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited February 2022
    Yeah, when someone mentioned about "power creep" I had a good laugh. I ran out of character templates for the EM events - if they can create bosses that kill pet (800-1000HP) easily, I don't see a need to worry about power creep for a 150 HP character.

Maybe we can one-hit kill the Dark Father, wow!!! that is Super Power Creep!
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • RinerRiner Posts: 355
    edited February 2022
    Bos stocked up ready for sending all the goodies to the bank?

Plus, the book isn't rechargeable takes 1 charge per scroll and the quest is repeatable! If you can manage it :wink: