this happen 3 times now

GoldieGoldie Posts: 142

hi not sure why this is happening but thought I'd mention it, i had to log out 3 different times in a dungeon for real reasons and when i logged back in i saw this, all my pets, stabled pets.  they go away if i run off screen then back but thought i'd let you devs know weird thing happening here today, never happen before, but don't log out in dungeons offen.  

using EC with pinco

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Can you please check whether this happens using the default UI?  It will be necessary to eliminate Pinco's UI as a cause.
  • GoldieGoldie Posts: 142
    ok
  • ChrilleChrille Posts: 208
    It happens for one of my chars in cc aswell everytime I go in to the yomotsu mines. I get the names of some of my stabled pets, but just a small glitch that doesn't do anythign besides showing some of your pets.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Been doing this in CC for a long time. It is just their name they are still happy in your stable.  If you have a lot of pets it just shows a few names.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    I have NEVER seen this and I visit a lot of different dungeons with a lot of different chars and all of my chars own at least 6 pets.  But I never log out in any dungeon for any reason ever.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    when we were doing Yukio's quest
    I lost connection a couple of times in there & I would see my giant beetle too
    it would be there until I did a full file check.

I was using EC with Pinco's UI 
    but two others not using that UI, were also having this issue with their pets showing
    (it was only showing one pet and it would be in the area where we lost connection)
  • had this happen before using EC's default UI 
    Pawain said:
    Been doing this in CC for a long time. It is just their name they are still happy in your stable.  If you have a lot of pets it just shows a few names.
    Where has this happened?
  • Pawain said:
    Where has this happened?

why not look at the post/picture? the info is all there...
    it happens in yomotsu mines
    Pawain said:
    Where has this happened?

So this is the only place this happens?
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Happened at ice and hythloth and fire. It has been showing names for years. In CC it can happen when you log in in Luna.

It has been doing so long I quit paying attention to it.
    Kinda like the characters above doors when you open them.

But is that the pets in the OP? I just see about 5 names in CC and they are in the journal, no pets.
    Pawain said:
    Where has this happened?

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Pawain said:
    Happened at ice and hythloth and fire. It has been showing names for years. In CC it can happen when you log in in Luna.

It has been doing so long I quit paying attention to it.
    Kinda like the characters above doors when you open them.

But is that the pets in the OP? I just see about 5 names in CC and they are in the journal, no pets.
    Pawain said:
    Where has this happened?

OK  I see pets off on the left side of my screen sometimes in Luna only, yes I have been to all those other places, I just thought those were pets being auto stabled.