Final contest results and addition schedule

When will we get the final results and can we expect them to be added when pub 112 goes live?
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• SkettSkett Posts: 1,311
    Id like to know this as well
    Cant wait to upgrade to Heorot by Is'Madin

• LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    Heorot might not win, it's up to the team to decide.

Hopefully they will come to a decision soon.

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    I was under the impression it's the top three vote getters plus 3 developers choice is this not the case?
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

• No ... might ; )

It*s officiell now :

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Congrats to the winners.  Good designs in the top 20.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    You just never know how the team is going to vote so I never get my hopes up.

I am very glad these 3 won, such a hard decision there were SO many awesome designs!

• RinerRiner Posts: 354
    Very nice picks, congrats to all the winners. And thank you to all the other designers for their hard work.
  • The winners did an amazing job on their designs! Very happy with the results. Heorot is unique, interesting, and looks like would be a lot of fun decorating. Excellent job by its creator! I am glad to see The Township made it as well. It's such a great design for those who want something different from the normal. Great job! Congrats to the winners and can't wait for the keep contest to start!
    @ Larisa

No ... might ; )

It*s officiell now :

We are looking forward to pictures of your wonderful 1 place winner after you decorate it!

Congratulations!!!
    Well Done Winners :)

I cant wait to convert one of my castles to Is'Madin

Everyone did a fantastic job !
    edited February 2022
    Skett said:

Umm.  That's the designers characters name...
  • Thats the Main Char of my Second Account *G*

I put two designs in, 105 and 171 , and Mene hold the 105  which was a Knight's Manorhouse - but nonetheless it's a design of mine ;).

Thanks again for your gratulations :) 

We need first prizes to convert and an nice place for it. Prizes are still not set

I'm a bit in a hurry for an important health date with my doctor - i will post some pics of a "smaller Heorot" later - where this bigger version is coming from - and that one is a decorated.

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,942Moderator
    Pawain said:
    Skett said:

Umm.  That's the designers characters name...

Yes it is...
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    The Heorot looks really good, like one of the vikings king's home but I cannot recall where I saw that.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

• SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Definitively a viking king's palace with roasted wild boar and free flow of wine... The stairs outside leading up reminds of Lotr Rohan king palace.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • Seth said:
    Definitively a viking king's palace with roasted wild boar and free flow of wine... The stairs outside leading up reminds of Lotr Rohan king palace.

Of course *G*... I always liked Eowyn better than Arwen *winks*.