Can't Smelt Shield Orb

King_GregKing_Greg Posts: 248
As the title says. Can't Smelt shield orb. 

Comments

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    I think it's considered a tinker item ?? 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • King_GregKing_Greg Posts: 248
    McDougle said:
    Made with blacksmithing using only ingots. 
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    King_Greg said:
    McDougle said:
    Ah has it been transmoged?
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    McDougle said:
    King_Greg said:
    McDougle said:
    Ah has it been transmoged?
    No

• TheoTheo Posts: 167
    No surprise.  They always add new items and forget to make the smeltable. Its a common issue.  The people creating items don't understand crafting.    Wait like 9 publishes and maybe it gets fixed. 
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “to be fair, no player tested this during test phase”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    As someone pointed out to me recently, the orb does not need to be 'exceptional' in order to be a transmog target, so no need to smelt it?
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "What if you wanted to imbue/reforge it directly?
    Transmog potions aren't cheap"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    Agreed, and I have reforged a couple. I also used a couple of non-except for deco (post in Homes & Castles). The rest I put on a vendor labelled up as 'transmog target'.  I believe the possible reason they're not smeltable may be connected to the fact that they require a second skill to craft, magery.
    Agreed, and I have reforged a couple. I also used a couple of non-except for deco (post in Homes & Castles). The rest I put on a vendor labelled up as 'transmog target'.  I believe the possible reason they're not smeltable may be connected to the fact that they require a second skill to craft, magery.
    Then the fact that I craft it using only ingots means the magical portion of it comes from my skill and I should be able to smelt it back to the ingots.