Khaldun Puzzle Chests, it's a 20 year old problem that never seems to get fully fixed

Back in the days when Khaldun was Felucca exclusive, the tentacles of the harrower dropped vanq axes and PKs occassionally whacked you, the Khaldun puzzle chests were a fun little thing to do, but were bugged because they stacked/spawned through the ceiling of the dungeon, and server resets did nothing to get them back down.

Enter 2022. There are still Khaldun puzzle chests that are bugged. You can do the puzzle, but when you solve it the items can't be taken out because they are out of range, for some reason.

Could a dev take pity and perhaps fix these chests in an upcomming update?
Tagged:

Comments

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    What would be in these Khuldan chest that are worthwhile enough to even do anymore? As you said, 20 years ago it would make sense but today I think it would be more fruitful to do a level 1 mage treasure chest.
  • keven2002 said:
    What would be in these Khuldan chest that are worthwhile enough to even do anymore? As you said, 20 years ago it would make sense but today I think it would be more fruitful to do a level 1 mage treasure chest.
    They are a decent source of supply and cache treasuremaps for either Felucca or Trammel. and I have found paintings with undead on them in the puzzle chests during the last Halloween event.

These last few days I did not find more paintings, so I'm not sure if those are a permanent feature item of the puzzle chests. They also contain reagent bags, gems and magic items, but I consider those generic content...

The puzzles are fun to do. Little games of Mastermind - guess the colours...
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited January 2022
    “Actually, I found this only happened since the treasures of khaldun event was switched off.
    (assumed this was by design)”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.