Circle of trans does not work on auction safes

YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
"when houses are loaded with auction safes, circle of transparency doesn't see through them.

expected result: for circle of transparency to see through them.

Issue resolved on unofficial client, please do not encourage download of non official clients"
Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    If anyone is encouraging the download of unofficial clients it's you, mentioning them in every post! Please stop.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    As i have said start reporting...
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "It is relevant to the post, if everyone could not see behind houses, it would not be an issue as one client would not have an advantage over another."
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    Yoshi said:
    "It is relevant to the post, if everyone could not see behind houses, it would not be an issue as one client would not have an advantage over another."
    Reporting cheaters fixes the problem..
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    I don’t endorse any unofficial clients or anything as EC and Pincos UI is all I need but something has to be said of bugs being fixed by other people. It shows it is possible. Why can’t Broadsword fix the things these unofficial third party groups can fix?  
    edited January 2022
    "no auction safes here, but in a screenshot from this video on production shard atlantic (full video available on request) this character circled using non official client is able to cast a wall of stone on 1st tile followed by a 2nd wall on tile 2 a second later behind tall house, tiles that i cannot even see stood close with circle of transparency on offical client.

feature request to be able to do this on official client too, at least to be able to dispel them or even know they are there"

Yoshi said:
    "no auction safes here, but in a screenshot from this video on production shard atlantic (full video available on request) this character circled using non official client is able to cast a wall of stone on 1st tile followed by a 2nd wall on tile 2 a second later behind tall house, tiles that i cannot even see stood close with circle of transparency on offical client.

feature request to be able to do this on official client too, at least to be able to dispel them or even know they are there"

You must have reported him after cuz i can't see it in your screenshot 
    edited February 2022
    "Also cannot see behind Goza mats,

again this would not be so much of a problem if it affected everyone, unfortunately is only an issue for those on official client"

goza.png 998.6K
    edited November 2022

"What is the wall someone has placed in their house that blocks circle of transparency for those using broadsword's classic/enhanced client?

so people who are not affected by this issue can place fields where non cheaters cannot see between house?
    it's typical cheat

"

edited November 2022
    “to clarify the issue, these listed items are immune to circle of transparency, so even if you know a field is there, you’re unable to target it as your field of view is blocked, even if you have circle of transparency and you’re stood on the field you still can’t see it to target dispel field.

this issue affects broadsword's classic client and enhanced client”