Buff wrestling, and add timer to disarm please

the no disarm timer is very broken with wrestling any wrestler fighting a dexxer can just non stop disarm them it is classless but one of the very few advantages to wrestling perhaps revamp the mastery? idk but I can't in good conscience ask wrestling to be nerfed without it receiving a buff

Comments

• LynkLynk Posts: 185
    I feel like every post you make is "Here is a tactic people use against my terrible archer template.  Please make me stronger by weakening someone else"
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    PRICELESS
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Lynk said:
    I feel like every post you make is "Here is a tactic people use against my terrible archer template.  Please make me stronger by weakening someone else"
    We have had nothing new really for many years if pvp isn't "balanced " now it never will be...
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • hunter11hunter11 Posts: 223
    Lynk said:
    You've got to admit when a wrestler just disarms you as fast as you can arm it is pretty stupid and there is nothing you can do to combat this besides play a caster with a shield?
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    hunter11 said:
    Lynk said:
    You've got to admit when a wrestler just disarms you as fast as you can arm it is pretty stupid and there is nothing you can do to combat this besides play a caster with a shield?
    I recommend staying away from the wrestler...
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • game needs a meta change, been broken way too long.  Its been parry online for 5 years, making casters way far and above the best.   Melee is really far behind cause anything you can do with a melee char can be done with a casting school and a melee weapon.  It shouldnt be like this.  Fix pvp already.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "I have not observed any immunity to disarm from mace fighting/swords/fencing, pretty sure i have been disarm spammed by everyone"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • McDougle said:
    hunter11 said:
    Lynk said:
    I recommend staying away from the wrestler...
    Perfect wording and timing..... :D
    You need help with simple stuff? https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/ -- Otherwise - can I has your stuff?