when is next patch DEVS

hi like it states when is next patch devs, i am wanting my costume back on my pets :)

Also is it possible to change the color of my pet like a glowing purple or something I never know if its in the pissed off stage when it wouldn't do anything before I realize its to late and now my pets gone wild.(hasn't gone wild yet but still worried it will 1 day)

thank you  :)

Comments

• NorryNorry Posts: 515
    i belive only pack animals, and ej account pets go wild now, and will stay around for 24 hours now as a ghost

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Please refer to Cinderella's post in this thread:
    Also the Bonded Pet information in Publish 111 notes

• Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    Goldie said:
    hi like it states when is next patch devs, i am wanting my costume back on my pets :)

Also is it possible to change the color of my pet like a glowing purple or something I never know if its in the pissed off stage when it wouldn't do anything before I realize its to late and now my pets gone wild.(hasn't gone wild yet but still worried it will 1 day)

thank you  :)
    Do you play with sound off? Because all pets make a different sound when refusing a command, I listen for that and feed my pet when it barks 'sod off' at me instead of 'yes boss'. Also, the animal lore skill tells you how happy/unhappy your pet is, do you not use it?