Is the Cloak of Humility still obtainable?

Reason I am asking is the Virtue Artifacts, one gets from the Anti-Virtue Dungeons are still dropping with the exception of the Cloak.
Remove Trap = Bad News
for
Treasure Hunters
Drakelord#5598

Comments

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    It is if you are on pac ask tink she'll give you a marked runebook for it 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    edited January 2022
    McDougle said:
    It is if you are on pac ask tink she'll give you a marked runebook for it 
    ok logging in to yell for Tink, seem I am a bit early when a good time to check for Tink?

Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
    Don't forget at end refuse reward or you don't get cloak 
    McDougle said:
    can one do the quest more then once?
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
    edited January 2022
    Drakelord said:
    McDougle said:
    can one do the quest more then once?
    Don't remember been a long time 

My gut reply is no that's what makes them scarce 
    thanks

Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    You can only take the quest once.  I farmed the cloaks for tink using throwaway characters.
    TimSt said:
    You can only take the quest once.  I farmed the cloaks for tink using throwaway characters.
    thanks

Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Bear in mind that every char that undertakes the cloak quest will also need to have the library donation quest in order to complete it.
    edited January 2022
    Mariah said:
    Bear in mind that every char that undertakes the cloak quest will also need to have the library donation quest in order to complete it.
    ya, I do not think I be doing that

https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/gameplay/quests/friends-of-the-library/
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    If you are on Pacific I can quickly farm up to 5 cloaks for you. If you are on Atlantic, Origin, or Catskills give me a couple of days to transfer the cloaks from Pacific to one of those others.
  • I am at the point where I have to find several persons which runs around in the towns . That seems to be a hard task.
    Any hints for doing this?
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    edited January 2022
    I decided to do the quest since I never even heard of it. It wasn't terribly hard to find the NPC is you have incoming names shown. The one thing to keep in mind is that half are in TRAM only and the other half are in FEL only (ie Diedra the Begger will only be in Fel - she was inside the theater next to the carpenter NPC on ATL). I was able to find them all with relative ease very close to where the walk through above showed them. They shouldn't be wildly off course, like you won't find Maribelle the Waitress over near the Eastern Brit Bank (she stays right around West Brit Bank / Tailor shop on ATL).

I'm kind of looking for stuff to do in this lull between events so if you still have trouble let me know which shard you are on and I'll come help find them.
  • UO.com Wiki:

Yes, not sure what the problem is to find the NPCs? These are small towns, no?

You need help with simple stuff? https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/ -- Otherwise - can I has your stuff?
  • Well I found the first one and the wants working gloves. She didn't accept leather gloves. What is she looking for?
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    each npc will give you an item, they want one of the items the others give you. You need to match up the npc with the items. I strongly suggest you read the page that was linked by Relvinian earlier in this thread.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    edited January 2022
    @Trismegistos - There isn't a set order to visit the NPC in so my best advice is to jot down which town/facet needs what item (after you visit each one). One of them will give you an item without wanting anything in return and you will take that item and give it to one of the other NPC in return for whatever they have which will be used to keep moving down the list. Eventually the last person will give you a necklace for you to return to the quest starter.
  • Thanks to all.
    I didnt see that i had a brass ring in my bag and have to check all locations for needs of the NPC. Was a nice experience and a little different from the newer quest mechanics. I first thought i have to buy or make things.

And you have to wear this cloak. Then the NPC talk direct to you when you run across them.
    I use additonal cygwin and tail and grep  and allnames to find them.