Ultima Online™ 1000 Sovereigns Pack

DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
I order 1000 Sov, and have email showing I did BUT there is no code to put on the account page
Remove Trap = Bad News
for
Treasure Hunters
Drakelord#5598

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “I don’t think they put the code in the email, the code is displayed on the order confirmation webpage after you purchase”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    Yoshi said:
    “I don’t think they put the code in the email, the code is displayed on the order confirmation webpage after you purchase”
    I was sent a 2nd email and the code was there this time for the Sov's.  The first email had no code.  I also purchase 30day game codes from the same place and there is always a code, except the 30day game codes are displayed as well, the moment you make the purchase.  Sov's purchase are never (except in the history)
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    edited January 2022
    Had you used that Credit card in the past?  If you use a new card they do not give the codes immediately.

I always get Sovereign code in the message on the store site.  Never have to use my email.

You can display your history from the store on the site. It shows all the codes.  I used my High seas code to get the container of deeded items about 2 years after bought it because I never used that code.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    @Pawain, yep same CC for almost 2 yrs, first time I ever seen this before, I always had the codes displayed, no codes for this purchase and the email that follows had none either
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Ya that would have bothered me also.  Would have had to figure out what the password to my 24 year old email was.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,211
    When did you make your purchase?  All financial services have a maintenance time that they do backups, maybe EAs CC processing system was doing something at that time.  They did acknowledge that yes you made a purchase but hadn't processed it yet and as soon as they could they sent you a code.  All my purchases are made during normal business hours on the west coast.