PSA: Krampus Ends Soon

I'm not sure if it ends tomorrow (end of December) or goes into the weekend but Krampus will end within the next few days so be sure to get it in while you can!

Comments

• ChrilleChrille Posts: 208
    It might, but then the the devs usually gives us plenty of time to claim gifts from the artisan festival trees and as long thoose are standing usually krampus is live. Last time I think it ended in February.
  • Dear UO team: What's the end date of the Krampus event? Thank you. Sincerely, the players
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    @Kyronix - Can we get an official end date?
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    keven2002 said:
    @ Kyronix - Can we get an official end date?
    I prefer the old way when they let things keep going. Forcing end dates means they will follow them. 

Plan on 30 days for events and if we get more it is a bonus.

Holiday gift clicky ended yesterday unless it ends the 31st.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Pawain said:
    keven2002 said:
    @ Kyronix - Can we get an official end date?
    I prefer the old way when they let things keep going. Forcing end dates means they will follow them. 

Plan on 30 days for events and if we get more it is a bonus.

Holiday gift clicky ended yesterday unless it ends the 31st.
    Noted. That said, I'm pretty sure you are the only person that would prefer not to know an actual end date (some people don't live in UO so we need to prioritize what content we do and how much we should play). The good news about this for you it's an easy fix; just keep your head buried in the sand when an end date is given. The overwhelming majority would like for @Kyronix to provide an actual end date.
    Such a sweet voice.
  • The trade boxes are still gift boxes. So is Krampus still active?
    The trade boxes are still gift boxes. So is Krampus still active?
    That answers the question.  YES
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    I have no official info on this, but the publish 111 notes state:
    The Artisan Festival will be active between Wednesday, December 1,  2021 and Wednesday, January 5, 2022
    I strongly suspect that Krampus will follow the same time line.
  • I had an absolute blast doing Krampus this year; I previously had not tried it. Got 3 Shield Orb recipes and some other fun stuff too.

Do you start out next year with a clean slate re: how  many items you need to gather for the trade runs? I am up to 3 items on my main and it can be a huge pain when they want like bacon and a reg and crossbows or whatever.
    I had an absolute blast doing Krampus this year; I previously had not tried it. Got 3 Shield Orb recipes and some other fun stuff too.

Do you start out next year with a clean slate re: how  many items you need to gather for the trade runs? I am up to 3 items on my main and it can be a huge pain when they want like bacon and a reg and crossbows or whatever.
    You will keep building.  Wait till you get 5 orders with 20 unstackable items each.

I use Minoc as my start city. It is small and close to 3 other cities.
    This is a little unrelated to Krampus but can anyone confirm that the rewards are better for the trade runs with the more items you have to get (ie 5 items vs 2)? I know that you get more resources so instead of like 50 ingots you would get 150 but it seems like the Trans scrolls drop the same and don't really seem to always be higher (when doing 5 items vs 1).
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    Trans scrolls are unaffected by the amount of lines.
    FYI - Krampus appears to have ended at server up today. So when the tree is done, Krampus is done as well.