Did something change with Krampus Trade runs?

In the past you were guaranteed a reward if you did 3 or more trade runs. Both myself and a guildmate have completed more then 3 trade runs and yet not gotten a reward on Great Lakes. The runs were completed without the use of moongates or recalls, simply running to each location. Is it only a chance now or is something not working right?

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Has worked ever time for me.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Same works fine are you both getting looting rights?
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • RinerRiner Posts: 355
    That might be it I didn't check the first time it happen but I did this last time and I didn't have rights. Lots of folks so my Cu must not have kept up. lol
    If you did not have rights, you can do it again and not have to do runs.
    Thanks! Save me some running. 
    Another question do the trade runs reset when the server resets in the morning? Or can I do some runs before logging off for the night without loosing them?
    edited December 2021
    They stay.  can do 3 then wait a week.

DO 3 on a toon, do 3 on another.
  • Riner said:
    That might be it I didn't check the first time it happen but I did this last time and I didn't have rights. Lots of folks so my Cu must not have kept up. lol

Cu Sidhes deal 50% Cold Damage. Krampus is heavily resistant to Cold, last i checked.
    edited December 2021
    Riner said:

Cu Sidhes deal 50% Cold Damage. Krampus is heavily resistant to Cold, last i checked.
    He is 70 + in all resists.

His ranges are:

Physical 85 - 90
    Fire 70 - 80
    Cold  85 - 90
    Poison 70 - 80
    Energy 70 - 80

With a spread like this any pet works since there is no really low resist.

Like I have said for years.  A Cu hits one of the lowest resists on 90% of UO Mobs.

Triton would do the least damage theoretically but they stay alive while you are busy shaking off Minions.  100% Phy pets or 100% cold also would not be the best but a possible 10% less damage is not that bad if a player has a favorite pet.

A player with a Beetle with Rune corruption would knock those down for everyone.

Krampus does 50% Physical 50% Cold damage.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    As long as the pet's abilities synergize you really can't go wrong. Fire beetle with RC (and necro using corpse skin) would be very effective but I use @PlayerSkillFTW trademark'ed combo of CB+Disco Triton and Death Ray. Krampus' energy resist is down around 30 once it's set in and in the event I can't get Death Ray to stick I just energy bolt him with max SDI to do almost 100 damage per spell. 
  • Pawain said:
    A player with a Beetle with Rune corruption would knock those down for everyone.
    keven2002 said:
    As long as the pet's abilities synergize you really can't go wrong. Fire beetle with RC (and necro using corpse skin) would be very effective but I use @ PlayerSkillFTW trademark'ed combo of CB+Disco Triton and Death Ray. Krampus' energy resist is down around 30 once it's set in and in the event I can't get Death Ray to stick I just energy bolt him with max SDI to do almost 100 damage per spell. 
    Yep. I usually do Krampus on my Disco/Tamer with a RC+AP Fire Beetle. Sometimes i'll bring in both my Disco/Tamer with his RC+AP Fire Beetle, and my Death Ray Tamer/Mage © with his 120 Disco+CB Triton, and Krampus just melts like butter with all those debuffs.