Hythloth Lvl 3 Teleport Room should have a fixed Barlon spawn

2»

Comments

• SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Pawain said:
    LS has no doors except for the one in the tele room.

We have 3 Balrons that can spawn in the larger room with our only door.  I have not looked in the other for that.
    That is tough.. what if balron paragons can also follow and teleport like revenant…  :D
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • VioletViolet Posts: 371
    edited December 2021
    Lake Superior also has nearly double the balrons (and some other things) than any other North American server (from what i checked).  Most servers have 4 spawns on level 3, Lake Superior has 7 if I remember correctly. So looks like Pawain got what he asked for. 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,076
    Violet said:
    Lake Superior also has nearly double the balrons (and some other things) than any other North American server (from what i checked).  Most servers have 4 spawns on level 3, Lake Superior has 7 if I remember correctly. So looks like Pawain got what he asked for. 
    I have not complained.  I loved the more spawn.  I wonder why we do not have doors in our Hythloth tho.  Least we don't have to argue over locking the Balrons in a room and who let them out.

I wonder if our 4th floor is worse than others.  It can get really bad there. I can not station my tamers on the 4th floor stairs.  Way too much spawn there.

I am grateful that I can put my 2 tamers on the stairs at the entry or 2nd  and 3rd floors to fight the Balrons while I kill stuff with my melee toons.

Gonna miss this event.  Time to shift to Krampus!
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • @ Aragorn....
    If you think you are so smart - here you go :)
    You can continue to point one finger at others, but in case but plz also notice that three fingers points back. 

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,981Moderator
    Can we stop with the personal attacks please?  Just agree to differ.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited December 2021
    Anyway, the event ends in one or two more days. And afk macroing, just page the GM and the guy account gets suspended. The GM are more responsive then you think they are.

It happens to some I know.

When there is no additional point to add, and will turn to angry words, name calling and attacks, etc, then it's time to stop.

Just vote your stand, no need to be the last to post. 
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,838
    edited December 2021
    Mariah said:
    Can we stop with the personal attacks please?  Just agree to differ.
    But, But, That isn't the UO way!  :)

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

edited December 2021

Our entry right now.

@popps why would you miss this fun?

There is a way to kill them.  Ill do better if left alone.  

Run a melee toon thru them and grab as many as you can.  He sacred journeys out in hall. (I premake a gate at the crossroads for him to exit.)

Then I will take my two tamers in to kill what is left at entry.  Then bring the others back.

This is why we can not get a drop per paragon, its too easy.

Also note: My warrior does not mess with these. Mage tamer is much more effective. Even tho some say Magery is not equal to Melee.  
    Killed em all.  4 Para Balrons, 1 Para demon, 2 Para elders.  1 drop.  lol  I would have liked to get 8 for 15 min work tho.
    Our Red Cu Tamer was at zero drops yesterday. He decided to get epps for a guildie, he is at 84 drops now.

My warrior gets no where near that many in a day and a half.
  • Pawain said:
    Our Red Cu Tamer was at zero drops yesterday. He decided to get epps for a guildie, he is at 84 drops now.

My warrior gets no where near that many in a day and a half.
    Shhhh, quit tellin' Sekrets

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

Those pesky magical Red Cus!