25 heads drop max per spawn?

Did 2 solo today and for both i got 25 heads drop. Is 25 max drops per spawn? Will the total number of drops increase when more people participate in the spawn? Or are there only 25 drops to be distributed among all participants? 

Comments

• poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    Aragorn said:
    Did 2 solo today and for both i got 25 heads drop. Is 25 max drops per spawn? Will the total number of drops increase when more people participate in the spawn? Or are there only 25 drops to be distributed among all participants? 
    @Aragorn

Out of curiosity, how long does it take you to handle a spawn solo from start to finish ?

And what type of character are you using ?

I am asking this, because, with several players, it takes quite a while to go through a spawn.... I can only imagine how long it might take solo......

By the way, on what Shard is this ?
  • AragornAragorn Posts: 293
    popps said:
    Aragorn said:
    @ Aragorn

Out of curiosity, how long does it take you to handle a spawn solo from start to finish ?

And what type of character are you using ?

I am asking this, because, with several players, it takes quite a while to go through a spawn.... I can only imagine how long it might take solo......

By the way, on what Shard is this ?
    the spawn itself is quick i would say something like 15-20 mins. 

The boss is quite painful probably another 30-45 mins to finish. I'm using sampire but no, it's not over powered. It's just that this particular boss doesn't hit hard and if you dodge all the fire on the ground you will not die. 
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    This is likely how most future dynamic champs will be given that if I don't make it there by wave 3 I won't receive anything... they need to keep it doable with a small group just in the event someone actually wants to refresh the spawn.

I've been to 2 spawns where the champ is spawned and nobody is around.

The first time I decided to kill him just to see if I could; which I did because like @Aragorn said he doesn't really do much offensively except the fire. It took me 50minutes to solo him and when I finished I didn't receive any drop (knew that) and the loot was trash. 

The second I saw it was just the boss, I did what likely most others did which was simply run out and recall away because it's literally a waste of almost an hour of game play (plus another 30min for respawn). 

It's a tough spot to be in as I like the new changes but at the same time if I run up and see it's level 4 or that the champ is up, I just turn around. There are plenty of other worthwhile things I can do.