Full Listing of Invasion/ToT Armor Sets ...

Is there a full listing (with images) of all previous Invasion/ToT armor sets somewhere on the official wiki or in the official forums?

I've tried searching, and haven't found anything yet and I have fielded a lot of questions over the years from acquaintances asking if one exists. (Lots of collectors out there who missed events and are looking to complete mannequins.)

If one doesn't exist yet, is there a way to get one for future reference?

I usually have to search for and provide links to various forums threads and old publish notes, but it would be great if there were one official page I could provide to people for this information.

~ Jennifer-Marie

"Insanity is a naturally occurring mutation; humanity has just managed to perfect it." -- JMK [[me]]

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    I'm sorry, I have never compiled such a list, and do not collect the items myself, so have no reference to work from.
    If someone, or several someones, would like to supply the information I will endeavor to create a wiki page.
    Please email me to: mariah4broadsword@gmail.com
  • Mariah said:
    I'm sorry, I have never compiled such a list, and do not collect the items myself, so have no reference to work from.
    If someone, or several someones, would like to supply the information I will endeavor to create a wiki page.
    Please email me to: mariah4broadsword@ gmail.com

Thank you so much!

I don't collect invasion armor sets, either, so there's a lot of searching the forums when people ask what sets there are/have been.  :D

Hopefully, people will have screenshots of armor that can be used to build a nice comprehensive list.

~ Jennifer-Marie

"Insanity is a naturally occurring mutation; humanity has just managed to perfect it." -- JMK [[me]]
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    Here is a post did on Stratics with screenshots of my invasion sets https://community.stratics.com/threads/named-suits-of-armor.420116/post-3069222

I don’t think I have it all, though. 
  • Yes, that’s usually the first thread I provide to people when they ask what armor sets there have been.
    ~ Jennifer-Marie

• DanpalDanpal Posts: 119
    Southgate luna Captn Norrington house on Atlantic take telaporter tile to Vanbar on roof 250 plus sets on dispay there
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    Vanbar has an absurd amount of suits lol
    I have managed to find the house, however I am at a bit of a loss as to what is wanted. I have found event suits:
    Of Ice
    Of the Three
    The Fellowship
    of Doom
    of Wildfire
    of the kotl
    Of Demonic Forces
    of the Cult
    Of Enchanted Origin
    Is an image of every suit type wanted? or just an example for the colors?

Also Of Minax
    Various clean up and regular drops, community collection suits - are those wanted on the page too?
    I failed to identify invasion suits. I need help with that.

• DanpalDanpal Posts: 119
    Mariah said:
    I have managed to find the house, however I am at a bit of a loss as to what is wanted. I have found event suits:
    Of Ice
    Of the Three
    The Fellowship
    of Doom
    of Wildfire
    of the kotl
    Of Demonic Forces
    of the Cult
    Of Enchanted Origin
    Is an image of every suit type wanted? or just an example for the colors?

Also Of Minax
    Various clean up and regular drops, community collection suits - are those wanted on the page too?
    I failed to identify invasion suits. I need help with that.

I would think the best is the list of the suits followed by a pic of at lest one Most people collect the Plate and bone sets. then the colour Id would work but that is just what I would be thinking, 
    If anyone has any further information,especially on invasion armor, please contact me.

This page has now been updated, with thanks to Cinderella. I hope it is what was wanted?
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    Outstanding TYVM @Mariah could you add which are shard bound
    I can (have, awaiting site update).
    There are 4 sets that are shard bound: of the three, of Ice, of Wildfire and Of Demonic Forces. None prior to that have the property.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    TYVM
  • @Mariah - You're amazing, thank you!

This will help so, so, so much when people ask what event armor there is! Thank you for all you do!
    ~ Jennifer-Marie