IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
edited November 2021 in Bugs
Ok, now this is "funny".

1) I locked one DLM in the II floor of one of my houses (a classic Tower);
2) I turned it with the Interior Decorator;
3) the DLM disappeared;
4) I searched for it and found it in the floor BELOW;
5) the mask itself was INVISIBLE, but the handle with the name was VISIBLE;
6) I used the "Retrieve" command fron the contextual menu of the DLM name handle;
7) the DLM RETURNED in my backpack, but...
8) it is still INVISIBLE!

Now the DLM doesn't appears to be visible in the BP (not even with the Item Search), BUT it appers in the Insurance items menu, as a blank space! (see attached image)

Even more funny, now, when I log in with the Toon that has the DLM in its BP, one space at random in the BP apperas as a colored square until i touch it... :# :D

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited November 2021
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    I should have posted this in the bug forum. 

When I add the mask to Auction boxes, it is placed automatically high above the auction box as if there is an invisible wall. 
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    Yoshi said:

?
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Ivenor said:
    Ok, now this is "funny".

1) I locked one DLM in the II floor of one of my houses (a classic Tower);
    2) I turned it with the Interior Decorator;
    3) the DLM disappeared;
    4) I searched for it and found it in the floor BELOW;
    5) the mask itself was INVISIBLE, but the handle with the name was VISIBLE;
    6) I used the "Retrieve" command fron the contextual menu of the DLM name handle;
    7) the DLM RETURNED in my backpack, but...
    8) it is still INVISIBLE!

Now the DLM doesn't appears to be visible in the BP (not even with the Item Search), BUT it appers in the Insurance items menu, as a blank space! (see attached image)

Even more funny, now, when I log in with the Toon that has the DLM in its BP, one space at random in the BP apperas as a colored square until i touch it... :# :D

This happened to me i figured it was backpack bug so i just logged haven't checked back 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    edited November 2021
    UPDATE - I discovered that there is a place in my Toon's BP that results "taken & stuck" even if, hoovering on it, one doesen't get any info on taken by WHAT.

I'll will have my Toon killed to see if I can free my BP from the darn, truly demoniac I dare to say, DLM... :o B) :D
    UPDATE n° 2 - After the today Server manteniance all seems to have gone back to normal "by itself".