Daemon Head Platter

Bought this with ten drops thinking the Demon Cheek Sandwiches it produces would be of some use in Hythloth.  Do they raise any stats or do anything at all when you eat one? Also, appears it has to be in a container to get at the sandwiches it produces.  It would not let me access it when I locked it down or secured it.

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    It should work when locked down. 

Pets eat the sandwhichs.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    It told me I was not allowed to access it.  Thought that was strange.  Tried both lock down and secure commands and got the same message.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    edited November 2021
    It has no security settings so it is like the Turkey Platter.  You can only use it in your pack or container.

That sux.

@Kyronix ; Can you make the Platter act like the Ale table and the Pig on a Spit? So we can lock it down as deco and get sandwhiches.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “I have found a use for this on my tamer, it weighs only 1 stone, rather than try and summon meat with spell, can summon meat with this”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • My Cu is vegetarian - and prefers fruits not flesh.... so to this pet the platter have no use!

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)

• TynkTynk Posts: 41
    such a shame that a good looking deco item has to be hidden to be useful.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    edited November 2021
    Arnold7 said:
    Bought this with ten drops thinking the Demon Cheek Sandwiches it produces would be of some use in Hythloth.  Do they raise any stats or do anything at all when you eat one? 
    the only thing does anything for Hythloth is the Pentagram of Demonic Forces
    gives immunity to imps for 2 hours (doesn't work for paragon imps)
    (the imps don't attack me & if my pet kills them, I don't lose the buff)
    (turns your skin green, but you lose that if you die. must click pentagram again)
    (says you lose lot of karma, but it isn't really that much)

besides the talisman being a demon slayer
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Arnold7 said:
    Bought this with ten drops thinking the Demon Cheek Sandwiches it produces would be of some use in Hythloth.  Do they raise any stats or do anything at all when you eat one? 

If you try to transfer or use soulstones after using the pentagram it gives the you can't in this form message 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    McDougle said:
    Arnold7 said:

If you try to transfer or use soulstones after using the pentagram it gives the you can't in this form message 
    when that happens, just kill an imp & the green goes away
    Thanks for all the answers.  Guess I don’t mind that much having wasted 10 drops on another Yikio style not useful at all reward as long as this post prevents other newer plays from buying something that will be of no use to them.
    Yuklo useless reward.  Sorry about the spelling error of her name in the previous post.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Arnold7 said:
    Thanks for all the answers.  Guess I don’t mind that much having wasted 10 drops on another Yikio style not useful at all reward as long as this post prevents other newer plays from buying something that will be of no use to them.
    Not useless it does still look sweet locked down and if it gives meat every time for my pet VS casting create food umpteen times until the RNG decides to give me meat....
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    Yukio Yukio Yukio finally.
  • HippoHippo Posts: 267
    Yoshi said:
    “I have found a use for this on my tamer, it weighs only 1 stone, rather than try and summon meat with spell, can summon meat with this”
    Thanks for the heads up - I use my tritons as much as I do my Cu pets. Now instead of carrying a stack of raw serpent steaks along with apples, I will buy the insurable Demon Heads for my tamers on ATL and Legends.
    Thanks glad to see some players can use this.