Has anyone tested UO on Windows 11?

Just wondering

Comments

• Bump.

Wondering this myself.
  • NetNet Posts: 2
    I am on Windows 11 and have been since beta.  I use enahnced Client and it woorks just fine in Win 11
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Net said:
    I am on Windows 11 and have been since beta.  I use enahnced Client and it woorks just fine in Win 11
    Does it work like 10 or is it like a tablet?

Does it have file manager?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • NetNet Posts: 2
    edited November 2021
    Yes it does.  And works just like windows 10.  It looks different and it will take some getting use to.

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Ok as long as it lets you load programs you want and is not limited to apps, I may get it.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • I'm almost positive windows 11 is windows 10 with a different UI. No reason any program shouldn't work on it as far as I know unless that program is involved with the UO. It really just seems to have made windows match what everything else is now days (like looks kinda like phone / tablet stuff now)
  • ParnocParnoc Posts: 236
    My Windows 10 tells me my computer is too old and is trash and cannot get 11, boooooooooooo

• Parnoc said:
    My Windows 10 tells me my computer is too old and is trash and cannot get 11, boooooooooooo

Your old computer can't handle it, but they'll be happy to sell you a new Laptop with it already installed for $1,999.99
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo