Legs of the insane tinker drop rate

2»

Comments

• AragornAragorn Posts: 293
    Foos said:
    To give everyone an update on this.  I ended up doing the spawn another 150-200 times.  I got 5 or 6 pillars of strength and 3 or 4 more storm callers.  i'm taking another break from this.  Strongly considering a third party site.  This spawn is the worst in the game.  I have about 1500+ of the essence now if anyone wants it.
    what's your luck by the way? 
  • FoosFoos Posts: 81
    Aragorn said:
    Foos said:
    To give everyone an update on this.  I ended up doing the spawn another 150-200 times.  I got 5 or 6 pillars of strength and 3 or 4 more storm callers.  i'm taking another break from this.  Strongly considering a third party site.  This spawn is the worst in the game.  I have about 1500+ of the essence now if anyone wants it.
    I was running with 0 for a long time,  during that long streak of 100 runs with no artifacts zero luck.  I bumped it to 1200 and I got one or two but when I bumped it to 1600 I started seeing regular drops.  Just not the ones I want.  Got another Pillar this morning.  Heh. 

• AragornAragorn Posts: 293
    Foos said:
    Aragorn said:
    Foos said:
    I was running with 0 for a long time,  during that long streak of 100 runs with no artifacts zero luck.  I bumped it to 1200 and I got one or two but when I bumped it to 1600 I started seeing regular drops.  Just not the ones I want.  Got another Pillar this morning.  Heh. 

so luck does work and you just need to get another x drops to get the specific one you want