Follow feature in CC

So how does it work do all the characters have to be in CC for it to work?? I see a player with his warrior followed by his Bards each running peace or provo mastery and I'd like to try it 
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    edited October 2021
    I only use it when I am t-map hunting...still training my T-Hunter and he dies a lot lol so I have my other acct on auto follow.

I would assume, since it's the key combination in the CC that makes it work, not sure if that works in the EC? Have you tried it?  IF so then you could use that client but I would assume that you could technically Auto Follow EC char with a CC char if the key combination doesn't work in the EC.

Wow that is confusing....let me simplify.

CC = Bards following EC Warrior....does that make more sense?

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Larisa said:
    I only use it when I am t-map hunting...still training my T-Hunter and he dies a lot lol so I have my other acct on auto follow.

I would assume, since it's the key combination in the CC that makes it work, not sure if that works in the EC? Have you tried it?  IF so then you could use that client but I would assume that you could technically Auto Follow EC char with a CC char if the key combination doesn't work in the EC.

Wow that is confusing....let me simplify.

CC = Bards following EC Warrior....does that make more sense?
    Yes that's exactly what I want 
  • JepethJepeth Posts: 509
    It should be bound to 'alt-left click on the thing you wish to follow' in the CC.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    It worked great for me in Wildfire.  But every Paragon will target the Bards first. Its like they know what you are up to.  Having 185 HP is pretty cool for your warrior.

I have not tried it in Hythloth.  It seems too crowded.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • King_GregKing_Greg Posts: 248
    Pawain said:
    It worked great for me in Wildfire.  But every Paragon will target the Bards first. Its like they know what you are up to.  Having 185 HP is pretty cool for your warrior.

I have not tried it in Hythloth.  It seems too crowded.
    It's the healing buff from provocation. Turn that one off and you should be golden. 
    I see a tri on pac cleaning up 
  • I wonder how you legally have 3 simpers on swamps all following each other and auto targeting and hitting mobs together, CC feature, nope. perfectly level of course :)
    If they are not acting independently then probably something not right but using CC the two Bards simply follow and are running buffs. Now i wonder is there a distance setting and the all follow AI seems pretty smart not getting stuck on corners etc
    They follow too close and no you can not adjust how close.  They do get stuck on things.  And if you panic run, the followers are SOL.  Sometimes I could get an area peace on my bard but it lasts for like 2 seconds.  My poor bard was beat up for helping me.
    In Ice, a player using a throwing garg wanted to follow me around. I went at medium speed and he was very good at throwing at everything.  We killed stuff very effectively.
    Bottom level pac too see them in action 
    When I went around to collect Anniv gifts I made 2 Harps with my name on them on Pacific.  The only ones I made with my name.   I did not grab the Pacific token so they are still there.  I have to wait for more LS tokens so i can travel again.