Relvinian's Spellbook

Really?  LRC?  should have been LMC,  Most people are running with 100% LRC already.  When the event start the wife and I discussed the rewards and since I got the Bird one from Fire, it was her turn.  I was not happy that it had LRC already but we got it for her as the highest SDI she had was 47%.
Remove Trap = Bad News
for
Treasure Hunters
Drakelord#5598

Comments

• Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    For what it costs it should have lmc, lrc, mana regeneration, faster casting and faster cast recovery.  Really, don’t think it is worth anything near the 200 points it takes to get it.
  • It's just a renamed invasion spellbook, which was requested since they aren't readily available.

The devs have shown that they are open to suggestions and have included several that were requested. Try posting some specific suggestions in that thread.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited October 2021
    It is so much harder to get one during an invasion than 200 minor arties. I only managed to get one after fighting 50 cities maybe? Maybe more because each spellbook I have equals one city. Maybe closed to 100 cities to get one +50 SDI. Some other players maybe lucky if they can find a Mager General to themselves in the first 5 minutes of each city.

200 points are peanuts.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Yup. Stop with the rerun rewards!
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,246

I like them, think they are quite cool to collect.

I took both Deceit ones, they were expensive also, but when you consider they were 50% sdi, and 30% sdi undead, that's all that matters, anything else a bonus.

I took the Ice one - quite frankly the stats should have been on a Brace but nvm.

And I'll get this one - so I'm getting quite a few nice differently named themed ones.

• ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 782
    edited October 2021
    From an economics perspective, many may be better off selling the 200 participation drops and buying a non-shard bound SDI 50 (or thereabouts) book with the resultant gold.