Kyronix, simple question, looking for confirmation: Juka Mages loot specials

LeBaitonLeBaiton Posts: 48
edited October 2021 in General Discussions
Hi Kyronix,

For no particular reason I've been trying to obtain paragon chests from Juka Mages. I know there's simply a chance of me being unlucky, but I have been doing daily rounds on that road near the honesty moongate near the fort, and I usually visit the fort aswell, and I have killed so many paragon Juka Mages, but no paragon chests...

Can you confirm they still have a t-map drop, which is a prerequisite for having a paragon chest spawn, in their loot table?

According to the Stratics Hunter's Guide and the UO Guide website they used to have a level 3 t-map drop...

Just looking for confirmation, that's all...
Tagged:

Comments

• SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    hmm i have not killed alot of these Juka mages, but as I know not all paragons drop chest. If Juka is around same level as liches maybe it does not drop paragon chest.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    I used to kill the Jukas every two weeks with Joyce.
    she looted the regs from them, while I gathered the sugar cane seeds
    I never found a tmap or paragon chest on any of them.
    I haven't had to do that since the plants started giving seeds.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    2 seconds of customer service...
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,246
    McDougle said:

You can only do two five minute jobs a day.

In otherwords, often seemingly simple tasks, usually turn out to be the ones that take half the day to complete.

What if he doesn't know straight off the bat - and he has to go look for it - would probably take a fair bit of time. Probably not the highest priority.

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Cookie said:
    McDougle said:

In otherwords, often seemingly simple tasks, usually turn out to be the ones that take half the day to complete.

What if he doesn't know straight off the bat - and he has to go look for it - would probably take a fair bit of time. Probably not the highest priority.

I'm willing to invest one hour of new legacy work a day to have a developer answer questions here  ;)
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,246
    McDougle said:
    Cookie said:
    McDougle said:

I'm willing to invest one hour of new legacy work a day to have a developer answer questions here  ;)

Fair enough, just to add, I bet if you were to check your e-mail inbox - I bet it is full of all the 5 minutes jobs, mine is!
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    I don't recall getting any chests in black forest spawn. We're  jukas part of that?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.