controlling more then 1 pet

hi couple events ago I saw a tamer control more then 1 cu.  I would like to know how he did it cause if i friend a pet to my tamer it can only have it follow or stay.  How was that guy able to get those cu's all at once attack and fight.

thank you :)

Comments

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    GUESS  Multiboxing
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    They could be 2 slot pets ? 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    He said CUs which are 3 slot min.
  • NorryNorry Posts: 515
    Maybe the other cu was guarding a hidden character?
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Are there prepatch 2 slot cu?
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    PP CUs were 4 slot not 2 slot that is why they are worthless unless Bank Sitting Blaze ones.
    2 slot pups would be worth a fortune.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    They need to lore them before we speculate. A 5 slot cu would work better than a 3 and a 2. No chiv. No pack instinct no max damage.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
     I Control two 5 slot pets on a pretty regular basis, nothing illegal about it as far as I am aware.  Just add a tamer as a friend, then have the pets owner command guard.  THe Tamer friended can only command the pet to follow or stay (No all kill).  With Protection On, friended tamer stays mounted and moves in range of hostile, cast invisibility, hostile targets friended pet they start fighting, you dismount and all kill your pet and cast invis on the friended pet so hostile retargets on your pet, run consume on your pet and keep friended pet healed and invised as needed until hostile is dead.  All while the Friended pets owner is sitting safe in the house or some obscure corner out of harms way.

• GoldieGoldie Posts: 142
    ok that might have been it. thank you

Was deciet event Atlantic, the room that's got the teleport pad to the third level, the guy stood close to that pad hidden and the cu's were just on guard.  Once a spawn appeared they would go and kill it, he did come out of hiding once in a while not much. 

I'm sure someone else seen him there.