Mobs with across the board even resists?

Can anyone think of mobs that have totally even resists in all 5 resist types (they need to be able to take more than a couple hits). 

Only one I can think of are the Halloween bone skeletons. They had 2500 health and even resists, but I am curious if there are any currently spawning mobs that meet this criteria.

Comments

• PinkertonPinkerton Posts: 105
    Dark Fathers have 30 of each.
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 865
    both lich bosses (Primeval & Juo'nar) are 20% all resistances.

the Ortanord (wisps) in ter mur are 90% all resistances but take no damage from most attacks

I dunno of anything else off the top of my head.
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 865
    edited May 2018
    Pinkerton said:
    Dark Fathers have 30 of each.
    the darkfather's resistance have been increased and are no longer even across the board.
    publish 96 doom revamp. (25% complete)
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • Acid_RainAcid_Rain Posts: 268

Ophidian Berzerker - 99 or higher across the board. They still spawn an hour or so before servers drop in the underground Ophidian Keep/Dungeon (coming from the Despise drop down),

Possibly one of the blackrock infected critters in T2 around the Blackrock Elementals. I ain't getting close enough to lore them tho :p

Anything else I can think of has already been said.

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    edited May 2018
    Allosaurus very close except poison is 30 higher than rest.

Dimetrasaur  very close except physical is higher.

Archaeosaur all between 2 to 4.  lol
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.