MoBs' corpses decay time has been shortened : STOP THEM looting players' characters !!

13»

Comments

• poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    lolol man Popps why do you play this game? You apparently want a game where you click one button on a screen and it gives you shiny goodies each time. 

Do you know of any other game that has MOBS that fucking loot your drops? I think that's cool as hell that they can do that and you have to go try n get em back. It's not unfair, u know it happens and that it's a mechanic since day 1.

The drops are worth like 5m each. You can't take 5 seconds to click the context menu to insure it? 

Seriously bags of sending are a thing. Insurance is a thing. Oh no you have to buy powder? Well if you bothered to insure just 1 drop instead of getting it looted that would be 5-freaking-mil you can spend on powder. So @ 100k a charge that's 50 powder for every single time u don't insure a drop and lose it.

BTW your drops aren't decaying. The guy who kills that enemy gets them.  Dead enemies can't loot you and since you died, the enemy must still be alive, so apparently your drops aren't being wasted, they are being redistributed to players who avenge your death. 
    Do you know of any other game that has MOBS that fucking loot your drops? I think that's cool as hell that they can do that and you have to go try n get em back. It's not unfair, u know it happens and that it's a mechanic since day 1.

There is a "small" detail here, though, and that is : 

That MoBs decay time has been GREATLY shortened in order not to have the Dungeon be littered with MoBs' corpses !!!

This reduction of decay time, effectively works as an impediment, too often, to a player whose character got killed and looted, to be able to go back to get ressed, resupplied and all that, and then go back to find whatever MoB killed them to get the items looted, before the MoB's corpse was to decay.

Your argument could be valid "if" the Decay time for MoBs' corpses was a long one, with plenty time for the player to be able to go get ressed, resupplied and all that, and then go back to find whatever MoB, alive or as corpse, that killed and looted them.

But, unfortunately, this is NOT the case here, with the very much shortened decay time for MoBs' corpses which often causes the loss of the looted items from players' killed characters.

THIS, is my argument here.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    edited October 2021
    Yoshi said:
    “Yes it should be noted that only the person who was looted will be able to access their looted goods from the mobs corpse”
    "IF" the MoB's corpse is still there to access it..... which, with such a very shortened decay time for MoBs' corpses, too often is NOT the case...

MoBs' corpses, now, too often decay BEFORE the player may have sufficient time to go back to it, find what MoB looted them, and retrieve the looted items from its corpse.

The real crux of the matter is THIS.

If there is a Design need to shorten so much MoBs' corpses decay, which I can perfectly understand and agree with, THEN, by all means, the ability for MoBs to loot items from players' characters should be turned OFF, at the very least, for the Treasures of Artifact drops.

And this, not because of easy play, but because the Decay time for MoBs' corpses was, I imagine for good reasons, WAAAAAY too much shortened.
  • A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• RorschachRorschach Posts: 503Moderator
    I fail to understand why some respond to such posts.
This discussion has been closed.