Conjurer's Trinket and An Bal Xen

Hi @kyronix ,

These 2 items are clearly part of a very nice little set....

Please satisfy my OCD and explain the Graphic chosen for An Bal Xen - which is in fact the graphic for the scribe BOD reward and nothing to do with Demons.

Any chance of making it look like the Conjurer's Trinket - and colouring it in Treasures of Demon Red with Yellow Flash - or even Wildfire Green?

This is bugging me. Thank you. :)

Comments

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    And maybe make an off hand equipable lute with like stats  ;)
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "it is past the publish deadline"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,246
    Yoshi said:
    "it is past the publish deadline"

I should have been more clear earlier I guess - I don't really take part in Testing, do they have a way of picking up an item and graphic and switching it ? :)
    They will sell you a potion to change it's appearance that might or might not work  ;)
  • AragornAragorn Posts: 293
    Cookie said:

Any chance of making it look like the Conjurer's Trinket - and colouring it in Treasures of Demon Red with Yellow Flash - or even Wildfire Green?

This is bugging me. Thank you. :)

wait for transmog potion for talisman and future event for a empty talisman like they did for lantern, lol. 
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    It's named after a spell, hence the scroll work.  We have it in the backlog to address the layering issues with these items in the CC so they sort behind other equipment.  We cannot change the look of the item now.
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,246
    Kyronix said:
    It's named after a spell, hence the scroll work.  We have it in the backlog to address the layering issues with these items in the CC so they sort behind other equipment.  We cannot change the look of the item now.

Thanks for the response, it actually makes sense, and believe it or not, was one option I did consider - the fact it was the Spell itself, therefore a spell scroll. I needed this for my OCD :D

And yes, understood re layering.

Image result for Giving Thumbs Up Emoji

• MerlinMerlin Posts: 199
    I would like to suggest offering talisman's similar to these with the other Super Slayers in future treasures event rewards.    Maybe throw in a Fey Slayer as well ;) 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    CMerlin said:
    I would like to suggest offering talisman's similar to these with the other Super Slayers in future treasures event rewards.    Maybe throw in a Fey Slayer as well ;) 
    Each dungeon should have a slayer book and talisman for the dominant mob type. 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • MerlinMerlin Posts: 199
    Pawain said:
    CMerlin said:
    Each dungeon should have a slayer book and talisman for the dominant mob type. 
    Agreed - some Slayer books would be a nice add as well.  Preferably something with different mods from the standard scrapper mods and what was included in the invasion events.  
    Bard slayers too y'all gettin double and triple damage us Bards get nothing...and no I'm not a dang mage or archer I'm a flippin bard...
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    CMcDougle said:
    Bard slayers too y'all gettin double and triple damage us Bards get nothing...and no I'm not a dang mage or archer I'm a flippin bard...
    I have a bard slayer.  Come check it out.
    I like me some chocolate .
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Hehehe I was there but had to head back to Origin maybe for the champ spawn!
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Merlin said:
    yeah, we need a fey slayer cameo, non-shard bound... 
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs