Treasures of Die-Loth

13»

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "When you use the pentagram of demonic forces and you go in wraith form, i remember when wraiths would spawn this colour too sometimes"

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Kyronix said:
    Drop rates are calculated the same in both Felucca & Trammel.  It has been this way for all Treasures events, even those before the dynamic ones.
    Sounds good. But when gel has a spawn they are able to kill more mobs per min.

IMO the spawn mobs should not have treasure tags. Would make it equal and end the complaining when it is not in fel. 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
    Kyronix said:
    Drop rates are calculated the same in both Felucca & Trammel.  It has been this way for all Treasures events, even those before the dynamic ones.

So the fel luck does not enter into the calculations?
    edited October 2021
    Tyrath said:
    Kyronix said:

Well he did not say that.  He said calculated the same way.  So Luck is in the formula.

Just no extra secret bonus cuz u in fel.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    Tyrath said:
    Kyronix said:

I've done a bit of testing on this and honestly is doesn't appear that the fel innate luck bonus does much. I spent an hour in Tram farming early AM when it was more quiet and then spent an hour Fel where it was very quiet. In Tram after an hour (no potion or luck suit) I ended up with 14 and with the same setup in Fel I ended up with 16. 

In Fel the spawn was much more spread out since it was almost empty which meant I had to run around more and also meant I had to spend much longer on the paragon balrons. Spawn in Tram was much more but there were still people running through killing stuff before I could which had me kind of search for a a new hunting spot when they came around.

The other reason I don't think the Fel 1000 innate luck bonus does anything is because the difference was so minor it could be based on RNG or just the types of stuff I killed. When I hit the luck statue I get 1200 luck (bringing me to 1200 luck) and when I was in Fel that was good for an extra 9 drops for a total of 25 drops. If the Fel luck bonus of 1000 was really impacting drops then I'd have expected to be low to mid 20s at least compared to 14 in Tram.

All that said this was just over the course of 3 separate tests (although I did try to keep things constant) so there could be RNG at play.

I'll be honest, besides primetime (7pm-10pm) when it's impossible to find something to kill on ATL, the Tram side isn't as bad as I've seen during previous treasure events. Not sure if it's the dungeon that helps that or the Devs did something but I like it. Based on the drops I've gotten so far it doesn't seem like the risk is worth the reward going to Fel this time; it's very hard to escape danger or paragons / reds given all the chests that move and the tight hallways.
    "went afk for 2 hours, came back still alive with 12 arties to insure"

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    Yoshi said:

So we have an admitted cheater, I hope the DEVs @Kyronix @Bleak Perma ban you.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Yoshi said:

So we have an admitted cheater, I hope the DEVs @ Kyronix @ Bleak Perma ban you.
    To clarify he didn't say unattended and auto insurance an easy macro i kinda got the feeling he was troll fishing 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    He was not auto insuring. He did it manually when he returned. Can't yall see that?  That's why they are showing all at same time
    Afk farming is illegal.
    edited October 2021
    McDougle said:
    Yoshi said:

So we have an admitted cheater, I hope the DEVs @ Kyronix @ Bleak Perma ban you.
    To clarify he didn't say unattended and auto insurance an easy macro i kinda got the feeling he was troll fishing 
    AFK Away From Keyboard = unattended
    So if I'm running two characters switching between screens one of them is always unattended?
    McDougle said:
    So if I'm running two characters switching between screens one of them is always unattended?

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    McDougle said:

Not if you can see them both. Can we get this thread back on topic please?
    "What's the topic?"
    Yoshi said:
    "What's the topic?"
    Why is this event not in fel on all shards i think 
  • McDougle said:
    Yoshi said:

And it could be that @Yoshi is just trolling y'all to have a little fun. We'll never know for sure. As far as the topic of the thread, i'm pretty sure it had something to do with Barton, or maybe it was Bob. 
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

McDougle said:
    Yoshi said:

And it could be that @ Yoshi is just trolling y'all to have a little fun. We'll never know for sure. As far as the topic of the thread, i'm pretty sure it had something to do with Barton, or maybe it was Bob. 

I thought it was about *Where is Waldo* and I am terrible at finding Waldo so have refrained from commenting....... Now if it is about Bob...................
    Pawain said:
    Tyrath said:
    Kyronix said:

Well he did not say that.  He said calculated the same way.  So Luck is in the formula.

Just no extra secret bonus cuz u in fel.

If there is a inherit base difference between fel and tram then no it would not be calculated the same way.