Treasures of Die-Loth

Comments

• FortisFortis Posts: 408
    Pawain said:
    @ Kyronix can you please let us know!

I heard this from many people already:

My issue is, the drop rate in Felucca, does not seem to make it worth it. I pvp'd (and pvm'd) for about 5 hours tonight, and got 4 drops...

People that were in Fel for 5 hours killing mobs is getting the same rate as the Tram? or less? Did anything change for this specific event?

Really? You expect to get more drops for killing the same amount of things? It's because they nerfed the spawn like you requested.

you have 1k luck bonus in fel + the the potion from the store, if you combine this with your luck statue have fun
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,973
    edited October 2021
     7uuuFortis said:
    Pawain said:
    @ Kyronix can you please let us know!

I heard this from many people already:

My issue is, the drop rate in Felucca, does not seem to make it worth it. I pvp'd (and pvm'd) for about 5 hours tonight, and got 4 drops...

People that were in Fel for 5 hours killing mobs is getting the same rate as the Tram? or less? Did anything change for this specific event?

Really? You expect to get more drops for killing the same amount of things? It's because they nerfed the spawn like you requested.

you have 1k luck bonus in fel + the the potion from the store, if you combine this with your luck statue have fun
    Yup. But the guy named random letters said he was not getting more.

I'd say his issue is skills tho.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    Yoshi said:
    "why are you wanting to play on a dead shard?
    You can't afford a token to move to a live shard?"
    Naturally you/Merv would take this stance.  Do you pay my subs, NO, then you have NO say so in which shard I play on.  Do you pay the same sub as I do, then I am as entitled to the same product as you are.
  • RadstRadst Posts: 90

Event Goal:
    Step 1: introduce insanely nice artifacts
    Step 2: FILL the dungeon with balron paragons!
    Step 3: everyone quits event

Seriously, Dev team is trying to "encourage" us to challenge tough monsters? We real sampires have done that with many other spawns/encounters in this game. This balron paragon is just lazy and annoying design. Drop rate is also too low. One drop per 5 minutes of non-stop hacking.

FIX: either you nerf its HP or let us leech some life. Stop nerfing sampires. Oh but we know you do intentionally.

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Radst said:

Event Goal:

Seriously, Dev team is trying to "encourage" us to challenge tough monsters? We real sampires have done that with many other spawns/encounters in this game. This balron paragon is just lazy and annoying design. Drop rate is also too low. One drop per 5 minutes of non-stop hacking.

FIX: either you nerf its HP or let us leech some life. Stop nerfing sampires. Oh but we know you do intentionally.

Nothing and I mean nothing makes me happier than a whining sampire I'd base life leech on spirit speak and allow only the casting of necro spells (if focused) while in vampiric embrace this would bring it in line with say ninja forms....
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • RadstRadst Posts: 90
    McDoug, update your gameplay to 2021. Sampire is the new tamer.
    Radst said:
    McDoug, update your gameplay to 2021. Sampire is the new tamer.
    Good thing I'm to shy to say how i really feel... ;) also all bushido spells now need garlic 
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    McDougle said:
    Radst said:

Event Goal:

Nothing and I mean nothing makes me happier than a whining sampire I'd base life leech on spirit speak and allow only the casting of necro spells (if focused) while in vampiric embrace this would bring it in line with say ninja forms....
    BUT BUT BUT We are Special and we deserve to be better than anyone else.
     HRadst said:

Event Goal:

Take off necro put on healing. No easy button finally.
    Pawain said:
     HRadst said:

Event Goal:

Take off necro put on healing. No easy button finally.

While sampires are an abomination I'd nerf south of dog archers
    Being a sampire is not easy it takes expensive equipment and timing much as tamers are not all kill no skill ..
    edited October 2021
    I have 2 archers that need way more stamina than a double axe user.
    4 melee dexxers that have the stats they need.

Luckily I bought enough feudal grips for them when they were just 33M. 
    I fought I've spent more than 20M on any other piece.

A set of 120 pet scrolls cost more than a really nice sampire suit. Which is just a basic dexxer suit.
  • PlayerSkillFTWPlayerSkillFTW Posts: 510
    edited October 2021
    My Macer/Paladin got 50 drops yesterday in Tram, Hythloth in about 3 hours. Enough to get a Demon Slayer Talisman and make the killing even faster (300% Damage Cap against 60% of the mob types down there). Wore a 960 Luck Suit (Luck Sculpture brought me to 2k+ for the first hour). Hadn't even used the Potion of Glorious Fortune yet, will combine that with my Luck Statue later today.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    Radst said:

Event Goal:

The solution is, do NOT kill the Paragon Balrons.

Lure them in some far away room, and leave them there.

Enjoy killing the rest of the spawn........

Of course, this needs all players to work together and do the same otherwise, if anyone kills the Paragon Balrons, they will keep respawning.
  • being that fel fire on LS was popping, it looks like if people didn't bother to show up during fire on your shard they didn't bother to set it up again for no one to use
    Killing paragons gives more drops..
  • @keven2002 I think you have no idea of what's hapenning outside of Atlantic, if you came on Catskills during fire event you would have noticed daily pvp and alot of different guilds farming fire, not a single bot like you presume.

If their decision was based on fel activity, why would pacific get the event and not Catskills for exemple, Catskills is twice more active pvp and pvm wise, it doesnt make sense, and you also don't make sense. Your atlantic mentality is so wrong, shard full of cheaters and lag, like the devs decision should be based off Atlantic is getting so annoying.

My Macer/Paladin got 50 drops yesterday in Tram, Hythloth in about 3 hours. Enough to get a Demon Slayer Talisman and make the killing even faster (300% Damage Cap against 60% of the mob types down there). Wore a 960 Luck Suit (Luck Sculpture brought me to 2k+ for the first hour). Hadn't even used the Potion of Glorious Fortune yet, will combine that with my Luck Statue later today.
    The important part of this quote is demon slayer talisman does this help mages? Does this help bards? Maybe a pet collar of demon slaughter would it be difficult to have like priced items for multiple builds.....
  • McDougle said:
    The important part of this quote is demon slayer talisman does this help mages? Does this help bards? Maybe a pet collar of demon slaughter would it be difficult to have like priced items for multiple builds.....

Most of the killing done so far was without the Demon Slayer Talisman, so only 200% Damage then (264% against Para Balrons with EoO).

For killing the Paragon Balrons, i used three chars. My Macer/Paladin, a 4x120 Bard/Mage, and a Disco/Tamer. Bard/Mage would run Peace Masteries, Disco/Tamer would run Empowerment (no Lvl 3 Primer on her) on an RC+AP Fire Beetle that'd tank the Para Balron, and my Macer/Paladin would dish out the damage.
    I'd run around on my Macer/Paladin slaughtering spawn, and whenever i saw a Paragon Balron, i'd port my Bard/Mage and Disco/Tamer to my Macer. Once Para Balron was dead, i'd recall them out.
    I know how to kill them with every template that doesn't change the validity of my comment 
    XMcDougle said:
    I know how to kill them with every template that doesn't change the validity of my comment 
    Mages can use a 30 demon slayer book. Or you prefer to hold a flute.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    @ keven2002 I think you have no idea of what's hapenning outside of Atlantic, if you came on Catskills during fire event you would have noticed daily pvp and alot of different guilds farming fire, not a single bot like you presume.

If their decision was based on fel activity, why would pacific get the event and not Catskills for exemple, Catskills is twice more active pvp and pvm wise, it doesnt make sense, and you also don't make sense. Your atlantic mentality is so wrong, shard full of cheaters and lag, like the devs decision should be based off Atlantic is getting so annoying.

Obviously the DEVs looked at the stats from Wildfire and made the call. You are right, I don't play Catskills (as when I did xfer over years ago it was dead when I played) to speak to Wildfire just like you likely can't accurately speak to ATL (I have no lag issues). What you and many others fail to realize is that when ATL over doubles most every other shard, it is bound to get things designed towards it...doing the opposite would likely just drive people away from the game. 

That said, to clarify, I'm not saying any botting was going on (I wasn't there) but when people are asking for ALL shards to get Fel active you have to ask yourself why? Maybe it's not Catskills they are botting bc it is too active for PvP but what about Sonoma? Balhae? Etc. There is likely 4-5 shards that are completely dead and could easily be botted and it doesn't make sense to open it up everywhere just for that reason. If you REALLY think you have a case for Fel then log several examples and give them to the DEVs. If there is a case for it (like there was for ATL ToD) the DEVs will do the right thing. If there are like 6 people in Tram the entire time with the same people there all day then it's probably not going to open in Fel.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    Side note - has anyone else noticed the spawn rate seems a lot less than yesterday? I could barely see the dungeon floor yesterday with all the corpses but today looks more like the previous "treasures of" events where the spawn is more spaced out and much harder to come by spawn to kill.
  • quickbladequickblade Posts: 291
    edited October 2021
    I do agree that some shards could be presumely botted if they are literally dead...
    but still , like there is barely a diff between catskills or LS and some  could probably argue that Catskills is more active pvp wise than LS lately.
    but it still shows like, are the devs saying it is time to merge THE SHARDS to these SHARDS ? 

Atlantic, Lake Superior, Pacific, Europa, Asuka, and Sakura! 

to me it looks pretty much 1 shard per time zone
    Pretty unfair if you want my honest opinion
    Would be nice if we knew this was a reward for PvP in Wildfire.

@Kyronix

If so I can tell the players on LS to go play in Fel so i can have Tram to myself.  Like I did with wildfire.
  • PlayerSkillFTWPlayerSkillFTW Posts: 510
    edited October 2021
    keven2002 said:
    Side note - has anyone else noticed the spawn rate seems a lot less than yesterday? I could barely see the dungeon floor yesterday with all the corpses but today looks more like the previous "treasures of" events where the spawn is more spaced out and much harder to come by spawn to kill.

I noticed they changed the loot in the middle of the day. Yesterday morning i was farming Lvl 4 Hythloth and was finding Gargoyle Pickaxes on the Gargoyle corpses. Then i started farming Lvl 4 again last night, killed hundreds of Gargoyles, and no Gargoyle Pickaxes. Looks like they didn't want to flood the market with Gargoyle Pickaxes.

Edit: Nm. Just looted a Gargoyle Pickaxe off of a Gargoyle in there.
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    Pawain said:
    XMcDougle said:
    I don’t think the 30 demon slayer books are as available as the slayer talisman. Unless I’m wrong?
    Pawain said:
    XMcDougle said:
    Mages can use a 30 demon slayer book. Or you prefer to hold a flute.Why yes I think equipable instruments with spellbook/shield like mods is a fantastic idea paddy cakes..
    And to clarify if the demon talisman offers a 300% DI you're gonna have to equip 10 30sdi books right ?
    dvvid said:
    Pawain said:
    XMcDougle said:
    I don’t think the 30 demon slayer books are as available as the slayer talisman. Unless I’m wrong?
    They must be. A player on Atlantic was spamming a 28 in chat a couple days before the event for 5M and no one was buying it. I even yelled out that it is a good deal and will be used in Hythloth.

Demon books were pretty common during the 2 invasions.
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    Drop rates are calculated the same in both Felucca & Trammel.  It has been this way for all Treasures events, even those before the dynamic ones.