Screen size

I have signed up again after a long hiatus. I am using a 27" monitor. Is there a way to make the map, paper doll, etc larger to fit the screen better? I have selected the highest resolution setting under options but this did not really change much. Right now i can fit everything into 1/4 of the screen. Thanks for looking.

Comments

• Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    There is an option in settings that allows you to use the mouse wheel to increase or decrease the size of everything on the screen. Don’t remember what it’s called but it is not to hard to find.  Not sure if that is what you are looking for but with my last character it was turned off and the screen displays were quite small.
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    There is also an arrow you can pull down at the corner of the screen.  You can resize it the same way you do other windows on your computer.  I use the enhanced client.  Don’t know if that makes a difference.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    For CC.

temp.png 151.7K
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • QuarksQuarks Posts: 2
    Hi all, I found those settings and they did adjust it some but did not change the size really. I downloaded the enhanced client and i was able to adjust the screen by dragging. I appreciate the help!
  • In the EC, under User Settings>Options>Interface, you can adjust both the UI Scale and Generic Gump Scale. These scales allow you to make the backpack, paperdoll, and most other components larger or smaller as you desire.
    -Arroth
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    CC
    Display Settings