Lantern of Protection - UTTERLY WORTHLESS

As we all know, Lanterns are not transmoggable. This lantern was supposed to be I'm assuming. It counts as a valid shield slot. Unfortunately the SHARD BOUND property on it prevents it from accepting transmogs, making it completely and utterly worthless <span>:smiley:</span>

Comments

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Alazi said:
    As we all know, Lanterns are not transmoggable. This lantern was supposed to be I'm assuming. It counts as a valid shield slot. Unfortunately the SHARD BOUND property on it prevents it from accepting transmogs, making it completely and utterly worthless <span>:smiley:</span>
    Would you like a top hat to go with that 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • AlaziAlazi Posts: 17
    McDougle said:
    Alazi said:
    Would you like a top hat to go with that 
    perhaps
    You get used to the bitter disappointment after awhile..
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    edited October 2021
    Weird....because it worked on Test...

Is it really thinking that the *Shard Bound* is a magical property? That is just not cool :(

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Nice, the ones on Test center were not Shard Bound.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Isn't the wildfire lantern also useless?  Except to put on a Mannequin with a Wildfire suit.
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    The existing implementation of the lantern has been removed.  It will be replaced when it can be properly transmogrified.  Thanks for the report.
    Kyronix said:
    The existing implementation of the lantern has been removed.  It will be replaced when it can be properly transmogrified.  Thanks for the report.
    Shouldn't you also remove the wand?  Same reason.
  • AlaziAlazi Posts: 17
    Kyronix said:
    will people who purchased the broken versions have them fixed or points returned? Please include a way to trade the old version for the new one.
    If only we had idk 3 live test shards where we could test stuff live for a week first... maybe active everything early on these shards....
  • DragoDrago Posts: 290
    Kyronix said:

Will broken versions be replaced automatically?
  • NorryNorry Posts: 515
    Test center shoukd be a copy of a live shard, rotating monthly.
  • AaylaAayla Posts: 170
    Wow I'm speechless ...
  • Somehow I can't think of a witty post.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited October 2021
    “I notice also the mask of khal ankur is displayng as not mage armor, this was reported during test phase, the default mask has mage armor"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.