Para Balron spawn too high

Spawn rate is fine except for para balrons. Its unplayable when 5 para balrons are guarding the entrance.  100 tamers couldnt drop them

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    edited October 2021
    Please do not reduce the spawn. Use a rune you made in advance. Enter and move them out one a time.
     Kinda like I made a thread with what to do to prepare.
    Kragg and his red dog can kill em all.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • DragoDrago Posts: 290
    Atlantic just crashed. give you 2 guesses but you're only going to need one....
  • DragoDrago Posts: 290
    Im fine with keeping spawn rate as is just adjust frequency of balrons.
    Oh and the mob corpse decay time has to be set to like 0.0 seconds.....  Atlantic just crashed....
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,079
    I love the spawn rate... I'm in Tram ATL and it's bonkers! It reminds me of a throw back Halloween event where the GMs would just keep spawning daemons etc. 
  • dont worry, everything was tested 100% on Test Center!!
    dont worry, everything was tested 100% on Test Center!!
    It was and the spawn rate was great. It is a multiplayer game. Travel in groups if you can not handle it.

I saw no feedback from you either so stfu.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    After lack of communication non test complainers my pet peeves 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • let me get this right, a paragon hell hound, a hellhound, a low end crappy hellhound can do 60 DAMAGE, so any paragon can go 60 damage no matter what armour and resists you have, and if you have 3 attacking you  that you cannot leech for and they all do 60 damage, instant death

DEVS please don't be lazy, this is not a fun experience.  

Put a bit of effort into the game, forget the stupid shard no one wants and make this enjoyable

these paragons were overpowered to stop script AFK hidden tamers clearing up like they did In ToT
    but instead of doing your job and tackle cheating you dump din paragons that are stupid

I say again. 60 damage from a low level para hellhound. 
    Don't be stupid and sort it out

let me get this right, a paragon hell hound, a hellhound, a low end crappy hellhound can do 60 DAMAGE, so any paragon can go 60 damage no matter what armour and resists you have, and if you have 3 attacking you  that you cannot leech for and they all do 60 damage, instant death

Put a bit of effort into the game, forget the stupid shard no one wants and make this enjoyable

these paragons were overpowered to stop script AFK hidden tamers clearing up like they did In ToT
    but instead of doing your job and tackle cheating you dump din paragons that are stupid

Learn to play in groups.  Instead of trying to be greedy and leaving the paragons for someone else.
  • Pawain said:
    let me get this right, a paragon hell hound, a hellhound, a low end crappy hellhound can do 60 DAMAGE, so any paragon can go 60 damage no matter what armour and resists you have, and if you have 3 attacking you  that you cannot leech for and they all do 60 damage, instant death

Learn to play in groups.  Instead of trying to be greedy and leaving the paragons for someone else.
    during the day there is no-one about. and I try not to leave them to lure them. it is not an enjoyable experience
    edited October 2021
    Yes you could tell each other to not kill the Balrons ever and there will be no paragons.  We did that in Ice with the White Wyrms.  Or if someone killed one I yelled in chat that if you can't kill the Para version don't kill the normal ones. Eventually they got tired of getting yelled at so they quit doing it.

I'm on now, Died quick twice  once to a crate right in the middle of an arch, that sux.  But now we are fighting as teams and doing great.

I did notice players dying on TC to the para Hounds. 

I've only seen 1 para wisp and I killed it fast I thought they were stronger than that.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Don't the paragon attacks change daily? It seemed some days in fire HH did 60 other days normal and the ants the killer breath 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    McDougle said:
    Don't the paragon attacks change daily? It seemed some days in fire HH did 60 other days normal and the ants the killer breath 
    Doesnt matter. the babies want to have very little spawn so they can afk kill stuff apparently.

A challenge is not acceptable.  They would not want to play and build strategies.
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,246
    edited October 2021

I played in on Atlantic for a bit, the problem is, you have too many players using sampires that generate too many paragons, and no-one to clean them all up.

You'd all be better off going chiv/healing/resist, then with the volume of players you have over there, you would wreck that dungeon.

Paragon Slayer - so what, put 3 warriors on it, done.

It is crazy how fast 3 Warriors can take a Para Balron down.  About 10 to 15 seconds.

I feel sorry for them.
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    Only thing I’d like to see is corpses decay faster. 

@JackFlashUk I don't know why it’s so difficult for you to deliver your feedback respectfully instead of calling the devs stupid and lazy. Do you honestly think they are going to respond positively to that? Do you think they are going to read your insulting posts and scramble to make the changes you want? Come on…
  • TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
    dvvid said:
    Only thing I’d like to see is corpses decay faster. 

@ JackFlashUk I don't know why it’s so difficult for you to deliver your feedback respectfully instead of calling the devs stupid and lazy. Do you honestly think they are going to respond positively to that? Do you think they are going to read your insulting posts and scramble to make the changes you want? Come on…

LOL there seems to  be only be a handful of people they listen to anyway, so respectful or not really makes no difference if you ain't in the clique.  Probably why we get content like this that a small % of the population can participate in.
  • PlayerSkillFTWPlayerSkillFTW Posts: 510
    edited October 2021

That was Dragon Breath (Firebreath) from a full health Paragon Hell Hound. Dragon Breath deals damage based upon current Health, and is capped at 60 damage against 70 Fire Resist (ends up being 48 damage against 70 Fire Resist+Exceptional Armored Swampy). Paragons have a lot of Health (5x normal Health values of their species), and so can deal a lot of damage with Dragon Breath when at full Health. Both Hell Hound Paragons and Fire Gargoyle Paragons can deal 60 damage Dragon Breaths, if you see one, prioritize beating it's Health down to lower it's Dragon Breath damage. Dragon Breath takes several seconds to fire (you can hear when they initiate it), and has a 14 second cooldown at least.
  • FoosFoos Posts: 81
    Pawain said:

during the day there is no-one about. and I try not to leave them to lure them. it is not an enjoyable experience

Not sure what server you are playing but on LS I have been able to find a really good group of people to play with.  We had a great time last night.  This is something different.  It's a real challenge.  If you want to play solo my advice would be stick to the first floor.  But honestly try to make friends in game.
  • Don’t forget if you drop the decay rate of the mob corpses that anything they loot will go with it. (Think about if you ran out of insurance without realizing it or accidentally uninsured that piece of armor or weapon) it can and does happen while insuring the drops. If it is set to 0 then you die, get dry looted and then Bob the Sampire comes along and kills the mob that dry looted you and makes your stuffs go *poof*.  Just something to ponder. 
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo