How many pumpkin types are there?

I'm curious how many different types of craved pumpkins there are? How many oblong orange, round orange, and green pumpkins. Anyone know? and\or have a screen shot?

Comments

• LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171

This is what I have...just got the 2 new ones on the tall skinny ones..haven't gotten any watermelons yet so I don't know if they will be available on those as  well.

• RinerRiner Posts: 355
    Thank you that's very helpful!
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,973
    @Larisa ; u r missing the Tinkerbell. Tall Orange.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Yeah I realized that right after I posted it.

According to the UO Wiki 

New Trick or Treat items; Medusa Head, Skull Stack, Gargish Lantern
    Two common and two rare types have been added to the list of possible Jack o’ Lanterns

According to the image in the newsletter there was a medusa and a whatever (Monster?)

Has anyone gotten anything else BESIDES those 2? 

• Halloween Jack o’ Lanterns
    • Two common and two rare types have been added to the list of possible Jack o’ Lanterns to collect!
    Maybe it's the same artwork. Common on the pumpkin, rare on the watermelon?

-Arroth
  • DamiaDamia Posts: 1
    Does anyone have a picture of the trick or treat pumpkins?  old and new?
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    Damia said:
    Does anyone have a picture of the trick or treat pumpkins?  old and new?

here is my pic of the trick or treat items
    (both spiderwebs also come in the other direction too
    just didn't have one for this pic)

the pumpkins, scarecrow, gypsy wagon & gargoyle lamps
    are showed in lit/unlit forms

No answer so far....I am assuming everyone is in Hythloth...but before I spend half the time in graveyards and pumpkin fields lol...has anyone gotten any other carvings besides the 2 shown in the newsletter? Hythloth is running for 2 months so lots of time to do everything!

• RinerRiner Posts: 355
    Anyone have a picture of the elusive tinkerbell pumpkin? I've done around 60 large orange pumpkins and no luck yet - would like to see it <span>:smile:</span>  
    edited October 2021
    Riner said:
    Anyone have a picture of the elusive tinkerbell pumpkin? I've done around 60 large orange pumpkins and no luck yet - would like to see it <span>:smile:</span>  

I had trouble with that one last year....seems that trouble has followed me into this year.

I got the two new ones from this year almost right away, first day BAM done...The Fairy? Nope...not yet!