My current samninja

120 ninja 
120 bushido 
120 parry
90 heal/tactics/anatomy/fencing 

I use a leaf blade feint + parry+mirror image =very little damage to me 

Downside is my damage output is low even with honor and 100 correct elemental slayer on ave 50 ir 60 a hit...
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• SamaelSamael Posts: 23
    It's a very funny template ;)

Mine is :
    Sword 120
    Tacts 115
    Bushido 120
    Nunjitsu 120
    Anat 110
    Heal 115
    Chiv 60

I'm not feeling the need to have parry with mirror image. The damage output it's not like my sampire but it's not bad. 
    I use 2 double axes.. one with 50% hld, hla that I use for the first strike with focus attack (100% chance), than i swap to the regular weapon with hla only just in case, 4 hits and swap again to the first axe .. so I alway have hla and hld active ... i only use forms if I need to, so i have all the specials and spells 

I think this template could be great in the treasure event that starts tomorrow 
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Samael said:
    It's a very funny template ;)

Mine is :
    Sword 120
    Tacts 115
    Bushido 120
    Nunjitsu 120
    Anat 110
    Heal 115
    Chiv 60

I'm not feeling the need to have parry with mirror image. The damage output it's not like my sampire but it's not bad. 
    I use 2 double axes.. one with 50% hld, hla that I use for the first strike with focus attack (100% chance), than i swap to the regular weapon with hla only just in case, 4 hits and swap again to the first axe .. so I alway have hla and hld active ... i only use forms if I need to, so i have all the specials and spells 

I think this template could be great in the treasure event that starts tomorrow 
    Doesn't bushido require parry for confidence and evasion to work?
    Evasion is already in action with tiger form, you have the max bonus to whirlwind at 120 but don't know how it applies to the 300 max damage cap ... confidence gives you the healing regen when you use it but maybe needs parrying to the healing when you're hit 
    Samael said:
    Evasion is already in action with tiger form, you have the max bonus to whirlwind at 120 but don't know how it applies to the 300 max damage cap ... confidence gives you the healing regen when you use it but maybe needs parrying to the healing when you're hit 
    Yeah I've never understood how it works so just use parry my biggest problem is remembering to honor first cuz i really need the damage boost 
    edited October 2021
    If you use EC you can set a macro to honor nearest enemy and attack current target. so you always honor what you attack.. I use this macro with another botton of my mouse so everthing's very fast ;) 
    Samael said:
    If you use EC you can set a macro to honor nearest enemy and attack current target. so you always honor what you attack.. I use this macro with another botton of my mouse so everthing's very fast ;) 
    Hehehe I was just wondering about this macro!