Runic crafting and gargoyle inequity

So two gargoyle slots are tinkering made now after i used my runic tinkering tool... oh wait... seriously gargoyles are just second class citizens..
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    As they should be.  Down with Flappys of all kinds!!!
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Trying to create a gargoyle luck suit so frustrating!! 
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    Tinkering runics should be added to the game. I’d be curious to know what reasons the devs have for not making this happen. 
  • King_GregKing_Greg Posts: 248
    Smith Hammers work on gargish earrings and necklaces for reforging. The downside is you don't get the enhance bonus 
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,246
    edited October 2021

I don't think the inbalance was deliberate, it's just an unfortunate side-effect of having so much content ingame - they cannot keep up to date with it all at the same time.

But it does exist.

I think Gargoyles when they came out, they had certain advantages that made them quick and easy to build, which allowed them to catch up with developed players fast.

Over time, that has had advantages when you want to build fast characters, but the downside was - these characters do not match up with other races when it comes to endgame, either in pvp or pvm.

Due to the complications of their armour, they get left behind a lot.

They've become more popular though, due to Veteran rewards (ethereal mounts) being wiped in IDOCS, so the not requiring a mount, and being able to knock up a fast character make them a decent goto choice, but as you try to develop them for endgame, you realise you cannot so easily.

• Gargoyles get the Bonus of great looks, and superior intellect, we need nothing else . . .
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Gargoyles get the Bonus of great looks, and superior intellect, we need nothing else . . .
    Except a sweet luck suit